Play Nice Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Please respect the "Play Nice" status of this thread.

Whether or not you have "a valid point", nastiness and rumour-mongering will result in post deletions, thread bans, and warning points depending on the post and my mood at the time.

Love love love :kiss:

“That’s what people do, I think they sit there and they hide behind keyboards and it’s weak. It’s incredibly weak and it’s incredibly disappointing from my point of view,” Hardwick said."

You know who you are that's right Weak.
Sums up a lot of richmond supporters that seemed to have magically reappeared since 2017.

Last edited:
You may be a minority, but most were arrogant and stuck up last season.

37 years I agree is to long ,but we got 2 flags in 3 years.Since you want to talk about the past you opened a can of worms your flag in the past early 2000 is laughable and tarnished the whole afl community knew what was going on at your club the afl just swept it under the carpet leave it there I think.

Love the salt just try to find anything to pick part just makes the wounds deeper to rub in.

Gotta love the fans of crows broke them as a club since 2017,Dees always been irrelevant and Pies the club that's always been close, but yet never good enough claims to be the biggest club in the land.

A club who won a flag had players taking social drugs?

Wow, what ground breaking news.

Every club has players who play with social drugs, even Richmond. So what is the point you were trying to make?

Tigers flag last year was tarnished because of the laughable draw gifted to them travelling twice in the last 3 months of the season.

I don't know a single Eagles fan who complained or had sour grapes about 2019 and the result. Can't win every year and we used up a bit of luck in 2018, so be it. Such is Life. When your club wins flags reasonably regularly you don't turn into an idiot when it happens. Unlike some clubs and their supporters. :think:;)

Every club has players who play with social drugs, even Richmond. So what is the point you were trying to make?

Tigers flag last year was tarnished because of the laughable draw gifted to them travelling twice in the last 3 months of the season.

I don't know a single Eagles fan who complained or had sour grapes about 2019 and the result. Can't win every year and we used up a bit of luck in 2018, so be it. Such is Life. When your club wins flags reasonably regularly you don't turn into an idiot when it happens. Unlike some clubs and their supporters. :think:;)
Being a Pies supporter, West Coast supporters were amazingly humble after 2018, couldnt respect them more. Richmond on the other hand...

I think most would agree that the main outcome of the 2019 premiership was showing Rance to be an overrated hack.

Which is basically always (and definitely in this case).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

In which case?

That Richmond players don't do social media and instead prefer physical hugging and talking man to man?

What a croc. As Cornes said Richmond players just like most modern AFL players do social media and congratulate each other all the time. It's the modern way and they have shown that over time however the silence regarding Rance's shock retirement was a tad strange. Only until the media asked why did a couple of Tigers players post anything.

In this age that is quite strange and Harwick's take was lets be honest quite laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Social drugs every club that's news to me ?? You a really clutching on straws assumptions now. So when has social drugs been acceptable in afl now that's news to me.The players come out after retirement and admitted it openly please that was the most tarnished flag in history the point is you wanted to go back in history smell your own first.

Tarnished flag in 2019 maybe do your research see how many games we travelled early on in the year.I suppose it's our fault half the Melbourne afl clubs share the MCG to as there home ground laughable.

Social drugs every club that's news to me ?? You a really clutching on straws assumptions now. So when has social drugs been acceptable in afl your own players come out after retirement and admitted it openly please that was the most tarnished flag in history the point is you wanted to go back in history smell your own first.

Tarnished flag in 2019 maybe do your research see how many games we travelled early on in the year.I suppose it's our fault half the Melbourne afl clubs share the MCG to as there home ground laughable.
If you dont think every club would have players that dabble in illicit drugs, you are naive in the extreme. Coke is more common than ever

How about you humility after winning a PF.....you made a documentary about a side that lost the ultimate prize and main point we play AFL.
Hahahaha. Oh boy. I did, did i? Dont remember getting any royalties for it! For starters the doco was made during the year, and not a tribute to a lost prelim which you simpleton Richmond supporters continue to have trouble grasping. And your second point, "we play AFL"? Wow, any other earth shattering revelations?

Last edited:

:think:

Hahahaha. Oh boy. I did, did i? Dont remember getting any royalties for it! For starters the doco was made during the year, and not a tribute to a lost prelim which you simpleton Richmond supporters continue to have trouble grasping. And your second point, "we play AFL"? Wow, any other earth shattering revelations?
Haven't seen it myself (is it downloadable?) but have only heard positive reviews re the doco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back