Play Nice Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Please respect the "Play Nice" status of this thread.

Whether or not you have "a valid point", nastiness and rumour-mongering will result in post deletions, thread bans, and warning points depending on the post and my mood at the time.

Love love love :kiss:

Rance would still be better than Ryan Gardner or Zaine Cordy even after three years out of the game and a reco.

Rance would still be better than Ryan Gardner or Zaine Cordy even after three years out of the game and a reco.
This week against Geelong would I rather have Rance or Garthwaite playing 3rd tall?
He'd be of value for a year or two somewhere I reckon.

Which club honestly thinks they have better depth KPDs running around in their reserves than him? It's Alex ******* Rance*

*if he has really looked after himself as has been reported.

He needs to go back to door knocking and handing out the watchtower magazine.

We lost a great clubman in Brandon Ellis due to salary cap space... Rance could have advised Richmond before we had to offoad Ellis that he was not going to play on so that cap space could have been used to keep more of our depth players we had to let go.

Alex Rance is all about me me me.

We lost a great clubman in Brandon Ellis due to salary cap space... Rance could have advised Richmond before we had to offoad Ellis that he was not going to play on so that cap space could have been used to keep more of our depth players we had to let go.

Pretty bitter towards a player who helped you win a couple of prems. Don't think Ellis would've made much of a difference to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez way to turn on a premiership star and club great.

I don't think we'd have offered Brandon anymore than what we already had. Fact is that GC came in with a godfather offer and he was always leaving.

No idea, but if he is then he isn't trying to convert people, and that is what both Ablett and Rance try and that just fractures a playing group as people don't like being preached at.
Do you have actual evidence of him trying to convert his team mates or is this straight from the rumour file? And yes, he so fractured the Richmond playing group:rolleyes:

I’d love him to get back into the game at the highest level and do well. If it’s the bombers than so be it.

But it would be a shame if he came back and wasn’t up to the level. It would tarnish many people’s memories of how good he actually was.

ah the Richmond way, stab him in the back on the way out the door

Remove this Banner Ad

Back