Remove this Banner Ad

BallaratBulldog

Premium Platinum
Aug 5, 2007
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray VFL.
Rance would still be better than Ryan Gardner or Zaine Cordy even after three years out of the game and a reco.

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Rance would still be better than Ryan Gardner or Zaine Cordy even after three years out of the game and a reco.
This week against Geelong would I rather have Rance or Garthwaite playing 3rd tall?
He'd be of value for a year or two somewhere I reckon.

Which club honestly thinks they have better depth KPDs running around in their reserves than him? It's Alex ******* Rance*

*if he has really looked after himself as has been reported.

kendrick

Premium Platinum
Sep 20, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fitzroy..never forgotten!
He needs to go back to door knocking and handing out the watchtower magazine.

We lost a great clubman in Brandon Ellis due to salary cap space... Rance could have advised Richmond before we had to offoad Ellis that he was not going to play on so that cap space could have been used to keep more of our depth players we had to let go.

Alex Rance is all about me me me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juddernaut08

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

We lost a great clubman in Brandon Ellis due to salary cap space... Rance could have advised Richmond before we had to offoad Ellis that he was not going to play on so that cap space could have been used to keep more of our depth players we had to let go.

Pretty bitter towards a player who helped you win a couple of prems. Don't think Ellis would've made much of a difference to you.

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond

Geez way to turn on a premiership star and club great.

BF Tiger

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond

I don't think we'd have offered Brandon anymore than what we already had. Fact is that GC came in with a godfather offer and he was always leaving.

daniher dynasty

Club Legend
Apr 6, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Subiaco, Everton, SF 49ers
No idea, but if he is then he isn't trying to convert people, and that is what both Ablett and Rance try and that just fractures a playing group as people don't like being preached at.
Do you have actual evidence of him trying to convert his team mates or is this straight from the rumour file? And yes, he so fractured the Richmond playing group:rolleyes:

pazza

Hall of Famer
Feb 18, 2003
Hoppers Crossing
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
I suppose when you are a free agent, you can pretty much do whatever you like.

If he does play in our Reserves at Southport, so be it. I think it's more a move into coaching than anything else. Being an on-field coach at VFL level is quite a good idea.

Rich01

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I’d love him to get back into the game at the highest level and do well. If it’s the bombers than so be it.

But it would be a shame if he came back and wasn’t up to the level. It would tarnish many people’s memories of how good he actually was.

Wojcinski

Steve Hocking's Polish Friend
Aug 14, 2011
Wieliczka Salt Mine
AFL Club
Geelong

ah the Richmond way, stab him in the back on the way out the door

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad