Remove this Banner Ad

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
He is playing ok but most importantly I’ve seen him chat and point out things to our younger players. His knowledge on the game would be invaluable and he appears to be enjoying himself so don’t see the issue

charcoalchicken

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 16, 2010
President of Terror Squad
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Plenty of training updates on Twitter... Rance is joining in and taking the piss. He won a time trial they did today.

Hopefully that says more about Rance than Essendon... seriously though like all clubs Essendon has some elite runners, even in the younger brigade, and he is beating them in running trials.
…who cares?

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Plenty of training updates on Twitter... Rance is joining in and taking the piss. He won a time trial they did today.

Hopefully that says more about Rance than Essendon... seriously though like all clubs Essendon has some elite runners, even in the younger brigade, and he is beating them in running trials.
He was always a supreme athlete. That knee injury and then some weird off field stuff stopped him from another few AAs I reckon. Could probably still play next year if he really wanted to.

blackcat

Brandon at the peachpit
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond

Lance Whitnall tan ?

blackcat

Brandon at the peachpit
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond

John Quinn
Glen Manton
Usain Bolt
OPERA Andrew Bolt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FreoRicci

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Washington Wizards
Never seen an assistant coach train as much as Rance, he's done the whole pre season so far lol
I mean you’re getting paid and can be equally as fit at the same time. Assistant coach aren’t really necessary for pre season training most of the time. Rance is just making the most of it

Osho

THE BEAST
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Alex was a great player, and even greater as an influence on that Tiger defence that stood up for 3 flags. I reckon his optimism and always on attitude could wear thin, but he will show people up and get them better. Huge asset for his new club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad