Play Nice Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Please respect the "Play Nice" status of this thread.

Whether or not you have "a valid point", nastiness and rumour-mongering will result in post deletions, thread bans, and warning points depending on the post and my mood at the time.

Love love love :kiss:

He is playing ok but most importantly I’ve seen him chat and point out things to our younger players. His knowledge on the game would be invaluable and he appears to be enjoying himself so don’t see the issue

Plenty of training updates on Twitter... Rance is joining in and taking the piss. He won a time trial they did today.

Hopefully that says more about Rance than Essendon... seriously though like all clubs Essendon has some elite runners, even in the younger brigade, and he is beating them in running trials.

Plenty of training updates on Twitter... Rance is joining in and taking the piss. He won a time trial they did today.

Hopefully that says more about Rance than Essendon... seriously though like all clubs Essendon has some elite runners, even in the younger brigade, and he is beating them in running trials.
…who cares?

He was always a supreme athlete. That knee injury and then some weird off field stuff stopped him from another few AAs I reckon. Could probably still play next year if he really wanted to.

Lance Whitnall tan ?

John Quinn
Glen Manton
Usain Bolt
OPERA Andrew Bolt

Never seen an assistant coach train as much as Rance, he's done the whole pre season so far lol
I mean you’re getting paid and can be equally as fit at the same time. Assistant coach aren’t really necessary for pre season training most of the time. Rance is just making the most of it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex was a great player, and even greater as an influence on that Tiger defence that stood up for 3 flags. I reckon his optimism and always on attitude could wear thin, but he will show people up and get them better. Huge asset for his new club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back