Rumour Rance Retires.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.
You mean they've didn't twig when they saw the upside down crucifix?

Nov 25, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
If there have been threats of physical harm being done to them in particular Tenisha, then police have every right to investigate
If there have been threats of physical harm being done to them in particular Tenisha, then police have every right to investigate
The only threats of violence I have seen are on the Richmond board and against Ricky Nixon. He is the real victim here.

1577702456841.png

External Inputs

Team Captain
Nov 30, 2008
Purrth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Serena Williams is a JW. I don’t think it’s competitive sports that are disallowed, but they’re not supposed to put awards/trophies on show.

That might explain why Serena's runner up trophy was found in a bin after the Hopman Cup final a few years back. Highly unlikely, but it'd be the only positive explanation I've heard.

Not sure I even understand what is going on in this thread. Probably don’t really care. Never read so much rubbish. Let a champ retire with dignity and stop looking to bring everyone who is not a champion of your own club down.

If only it was just on this site though. They have been named on Facebook Twitter Instagram Reddit etc etc. But hey I guess it's fine to just attack her because nobody really knows who she is.

I didn’t say it was ok.

GatesOfHell

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I used to enjoy inviting the local Jehovas Witnesses in for a long chat over tea and scones. It took them about 10 visits over three years to work out that my interest in their religion was purely scholarly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t say it was ok.
Not directly but it could be read that way given you suggested that because she isn't a well known person so what could she take action for.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood

Had a mate at high school who was a JW. He went door knocking in the hills and as he walked up one drive way he saw a rifle sticking out the window pointing at him. Gave it up after that. Maybe that's how the Tiges can get him back mid season, let him door knock.

sosos

Premiership Player
Apr 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Not sure you live in my area but in my opinion, you deserve an award for protecting the rest of us. On behalf of me, thanks.

Not directly but it could be read that way given you suggested that because she isn't a well known person so what could she take action for.

It may look that way, but isn’t the case. Your public persona is an aspect considered when suing for defamation and slander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back