No one in any game gets even close to Bradman
Plugger was more like

50+ innings
Bradman 99.94
Steve Smith 64.56
Sutcliffe 60.73

Plugger was more like

As I said though cricket is an easier sport.

It's harder to dominate a sport that's as difficult as AFL because you have to basically be a sci-fi superhero to do so.

It's harder to dominate a sport that's as difficult as AFL because you have to basically be a sci-fi superhero to do so.

cricket is harder than footy is not a fact though

I don't know, mate. I'm pretty s**t at both, but feel like I could at least get one effective disposal in if you gave me a full AFL season.

Don't think I'd score many runs or take many catches with the ball flying around at 140km/hr though.

This doesn't explain why Bradman is so far ahead of his closest competition.

Seriously, Bradman is a crazy outlier, the kind of which simply does not exist in basically any other sports.

50+ innings
Bradman 99.94
Steve Smith 64.56
Sutcliffe 60.73

Plugger was more like
Steve Smith being compared to Bradman is a joke. None of these ‘heroes’ of today would play on uncovered pitches in fading light!

Steve Smith being compared to Bradman is a joke. None of these ‘heroes’ of today would play on uncovered pitches in fading light!

Bradman never went to India though

And past 300 he used to lose concentration

Cricket is played by 1/3 of the planet and Aussie Rules is played by half of one pretty small country

Fair bit more competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't want to take the thread off track but will just finish by saying plenty of people over the journey have made the same points you have here Kingy but they forget one important thing. Lockett missed nearly 100 games through injury and suspension. **** knows how many Goals he would have finished his career on. Call him Bradman, Roy Hobbs The Natural or whatever the **** but Imo He is The GOAT. :thumbsu:

Bradman lost eight years due to WW2

Aleksandr Karelin might make things interesting

Bradman still the best though
Have to admit that I hadn't heard of Karelin but just did some quick reading and he sounds like a beast. I don't have much of a frame of reference for greco Roman so will take your word for it :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back