Random Carlton Trivia...

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like Michael Gallagher is the one we are missing.

So the 8 players that made their debuts in 1987 would be:

Richard Dennis
Ian Aitken
Mark Naley
Peter Sartori
Jamie Dunlop
Ian Herman
Mark Majcerzak
Michael Gallagher

Looks like Michael Gallagher is the one we are missing.

So the 8 players that made their debuts in 1987 would be:

Richard Dennis
Ian Aitken
Mark Naley
Peter Sartori
Jamie Dunlop
Ian Herman
Mark Majcerzak
Michael Gallagher
Michael or Adrian?

a most knowledgeable fan, he comes from a time long ago, most think him more myth than reality, some travel many miles to hold discourse with this giant of all that is known regarding those holiest of subjects - the carlton football club, the depth of the carlton football club and cake - can you name him?

The Blueseum awaits the answer.... who?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK here's my trivia.

Recruited from Castlemaine in as a 16 year old in the 87 draft.
A gifted cricketer he captained Victoria in the U/17 championships in 87/88
In 1993 he played well at full forward replacing the injured Sticks, but unfortunately didn't make the side for the finals that year.
After managing just 5 games in 94 he decided to return to his beloved country league where he kicked 100 + goals on 3 occasions.

Who is he????

OK here's my trivia.

Recruited from Castlemaine in as a 16 year old in the 87 draft.
A gifted cricketer he captained Victoria in the U/17 championships in 87/88
In 1993 he played well at full forward replacing the injured Sticks, but unfortunately didn't make the side for the finals that year.
After managing just 5 games in 94 he decided to return to his beloved country league where he kicked 100 + goals on 3 occasions.

Who is he????

Stephen Oliver? Could've been a star but he didn't really want to stay in the big smoke. Much like Tony Southcombe in the '70's.

Stephen Oliver? Could've been a star but he didn't really want to stay in the big smoke. Much like Tony Southcombe in the '70's.
I think Oliver kicked 100+ pretty much every year didn't he?
Probably would have made it if he stuck around.

KPF/ruckman with mobility to match most midfielders. Good pair of hands & lovely kick of the ball.

He just hated living in the big smoke. Bloody shame would have been an absolute gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back