Random Carlton Trivia...

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Don't think Mott played for the Dockers did he? Played for the Swans before us - played really well in a game against Matty Allan - then to us in 2004..... played 2 games. Don't think he played for a WA team even though he's from WA.

Played for the Swans and 2 years later was Rookie listed by Freo but never played a game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Mott

love that blueseum keeps a connection with us - my favourite non my-favourite-pony sports site - things have been much better between blueseum and bf since clowns like myself ceased hot-linking pics of players past and present

The Blueseum

History of the Carlton Football Club
Jul 26, 2007
Princes Park
AFL Club
Carlton
love that blueseum keeps a connection with us - my favourite non my-favourite-pony sports site - things have been much better between blueseum and bf since clowns like myself ceased hot-linking pics of players past and present

Hi, this particular user of the Blueseum moniker just likes trivia! Not sure about the hot linking background..... suffice to say if you want a picture of a Carlton player the Blueseum has over 100,000 on site.

a most knowledgeable fan, he comes from a time long ago, most think him more myth than reality, some travel many miles to hold discourse with this giant of all that is known regarding those holiest of subjects - the carlton football club, the depth of the carlton football club and cake - can you name him?

a most knowledgeable fan, he comes from a time long ago, most think him more myth than reality, some travel many miles to hold discourse with this giant of all that is known regarding those holiest of subjects - the carlton football club, the depth of the carlton football club and cake - can you name him?
Stig O'Hara ....

Spudchamber?

What did I win???

Definitely not Neese, doesn't even like jam donuts, obviously a bit short on the cake criteria. Pretty sure she doesn't qualify as a he either.

thylacine60....... You are talking about The Bunyip.....right? :D

Back