Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't be serious.
Well thats cemented it then. A person with less of a clue would be hard to find.

As weak as the prequels were at times, at least they still FELT like star wars.

The new ones are shocking. I.mean, even Hamill is struggling to smile while discussing them

Can't be serious.

Paid endorsement? Although Peter Hellier would be a very odd choice; who is looking to him for advice on what constitutes a good film (or anything)?

Yet to see it but TLJ was a painful, painful watch so I'll save my $ at the movies and catch it on Gem in 6 months time.

members packs are at an all time s**t low

A membership card and a couple of stickers, not even a fixture or magnet

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
offt!
I havnt even paid for mine yet, even though i know i will.
Considering I live 1.5 hours away from every Home game 2 years ago i was "silly" enough to think that getting a level 2 Home MFC Membership was a good idea!

Legit (Bar the MCC) It was probably the best Seating I have had, maintained a reserved seat for 2 years, not sure why but thought it was the best way to support my club (in style i might add)

offt!
I havnt even paid for mine yet, even though i know i will.
Considering I live 1.5 hours away from every Home game 2 years ago i was "silly" enough to think that getting a level 2 Home MFC Membership was a good idea!

Legit (Bar the MCC) It was probably the best Seating I have had, maintained a reserved seat for 2 years, not sure why but thought it was the best way to support my club (in style i might add)
My dad and I upped to.a reserved seat. After last year we admittedly spent a lot of time in the bar.... but it was a nice bar, with glasses and a cheeky raffle!

Yummy, thank you for posting! Would ******* love some of that!!!

Pretty girls with their arse hanging out, not sure why anyone wants to complain about that?!?! The more on show the better!!!

:hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
Nah you are taking more piss than ASADA

Nah I don't discriminate I like skinny bitches big bitches white bitches dark bitches AND ALL THE BITCHES IN BETWEEN. As a the ODB once said: "TO ME YOU'RE PRETTY ANYWAY BABY"
Have fun with that. I'll stick with bitches that can reach there own pussy when they are cleaning themselves

Have fun with that. I'll stick with bitches that can reach there own pussy when they are cleaning themselves
English is a truly beautiful language when in the hands of a craftsman

Weirdest NY vibe ever.

I know people out on RFS trucks all over the South Coast, waiting to hear if friends have lost their homes.

And yet I am off to a party tonight.

Doesn’t feel right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weirdest NY vibe ever.

I know people out on RFS trucks all over the South Coast, waiting to hear if friends have lost their homes.

And yet I am off to a party tonight.

Doesn’t feel right.
It's pretty full on. I'm pretty relieved that my Mum decided to move to Hobart last year (she was in Narooma)

Myself and the family have been road tripping south in our camper van, just before christmas, dumb luck meant we were inland and avoided the carnage along the coast line when the highway was cut off, that we wouldn’t have gotten through. We’ve been to Tassie for Xmas, and are now staying in Melb for a week, next Sunday we were booked in to stay at Mallacoota for a few nights before heading north.
Just hoping our luck lasts long enough for us to get home

Myself and the family have been road tripping south in our camper van, just before christmas, dumb luck meant we were inland and avoided the carnage along the coast line when the highway was cut off, that we wouldn’t have gotten through. We’ve been to Tassie for Xmas, and are now staying in Melb for a week, next Sunday we were booked in to stay at Mallacoota for a few nights before heading north.
Just hoping our luck lasts long enough for us to get home
You might want to keep an eye on this site while you are driving around Vic . Good luck getting out of here and stay safe ....

You might want to keep an eye on this site while you are driving around Vic . Good luck getting out of here and stay safe ....
Yup, that and FiresNearMe.

I am driving back north on Friday, hopefully nothing hits the Hume.

If you drive through a drive-through and use you phone to pay, can the police fine you for using you phone whilst driving?

follow up question: Are fast food outlets then promoting illegal activity by accepting payment via phone?

Might be the easiest revenue generator ever for the police

If you drive through a drive-through and use you phone to pay, can the police fine you for using you phone whilst driving?

follow up question: Are fast food outlets then promoting illegal activity by accepting payment via phone?

Are you normally actually driving - i.e. with the car mobile - at the time of payment? Or do you stop the car and then get your phone to pay?

Also, why am I sucked into responding here. Shut up Crimson. Also, Happy New Year.

There was something on this a while ago; yes it is illegal.

There was something on this a while ago; yes it is illegal.
That’s silly. People pull over in order to take a phonecall - if the engine is idling are you still ‘driving’.

I‘ve a good mind to become outraged. Where’s Topkent?

My tomatillo plants that were just seeds when I bought them are now about three feet high! It’s amazing. I didn’t think I could grow things. And they have all these nice yellow flowers that are attracting bees! I might even get fruit!

Not sure what I do once they grow a million tomatillos. I’m not sure how much Mexican salsa I can get through.

I just realised I am now living through a sixth decade in my life, 70's to 20's. Bring on the roaring 20's!

I feel old.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back