Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had dinner at 7-11.

They got a vegan range of sausage rolls and pies now.
I ordered the sausage roll and a small can of coke, a choccy milk, a bag of kettle chips and a tub of caramel fudge ice cream. Had some Arnotts bikkies (mint slice, tim tam) and some benzodiazepines to wash it down with at home.

Sausage roll was garbage, but will inevitably have it again next time I'm compromised.

no photos but i do a google search if anyone likes.
Do it. Would love to see pics

Anyone got any tips on dealing with someone royally ******* you over? Like more just managing the emotional side.

The milk and ice cream don't sound vegan??
Doubt the timtams/mint slices are either but FWIW I grabbed a soy milk and a Ben & Jerrys. There's heaps of vegan ice creams tho- the b&j range has been here for five years, the new(ish) vegan Magnum is good, there's Vego Cornetto, Drumsticks, a bunch of others. They'll usually have less calories too which is great if you look like you regularly snack on small islands (and their inhabitants) between meals (like me).

Also I'm not a vegan. I'll have (free range!) eggs a couple of times a year, but otherwise avoid milk/dairy (and never meat/fish obviously). If someone offers me a beer I'll usually say "thank you" rather than "hold on while I ask google if it's ok", and I don't get caught up about the ingredients in an choccy biscuit either :D

Anyone got any tips on dealing with someone royally ******* you over? Like more just managing the emotional side.
Details pls.

General advice is give in to hatred and stay awake all night dreaming about ways to extract revenge. Or if you can afford it, find a handy criminal willing to dish out a solid beating.

Or you could just assume whoever is annoying you is actually just an idiot, delete their number/unfollow them on facebook, and be thankful you're not them. Easier said that done I know.

Details pls.

General advice is give in to hatred and stay awake all night dreaming about ways to extract revenge. Or if you can afford it, find a handy criminal willing to dish out a solid beating.

Or you could just assume whoever is annoying you is actually just an idiot, delete their number/unfollow them on facebook, and be thankful you're not them. Easier said that done I know.
Without getting into it I now need to investigate JobSeeker because of the s**t that has been pulled. Someone I trusted completely has totally ****ed me over.

Man, these Coronavirus relationships are ending so quickly now.

that looks pretty damn amazing Bluelegs
Thanks! It was the first time I used the smoker like that. Definitely won't be the last. What surprised me was how simple it all turned out to be. After marinading it was 10 minutes either side and done. Poured a little bit of olive oil on the coals to help with the charring too.

Without getting into it I now need to investigate JobSeeker because of the s**t that has been pulled. Someone I trusted completely has totally f’ed me over.

In all seriousness it sounds like you've been dealt a pretty s**t hand. Hope things get better for you.

Keep in contact with friends even if it means a zoom chat, keep yourself busy and try to put your energy into healthy habits: Exercise, hobbies etc.

Details pls.

can confirm i'm entirely motivated by spite

can confirm i'm entirely motivated by spite
mis-read this at first.

sprite-rap-can-lyrics.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Without getting into it I now need to investigate JobSeeker because of the s**t that has been pulled. Someone I trusted completely has totally f’ed me over.
Aren't you in Canberra?

Maybe watch House of Cards surely that has some good ideas in it.

is it a long process?
Takes a bit to get to the end but probably only an hour in prep time and 20 minutes getting into the dehydrator the next day. I prepare the marinade, cut off any excess fat, half freeze the meat to make it easier to slice thinly then let it marinade overnight. Then it takes 4-6 hours in the dehydrator. But depending what type of dehydrator you have you don't need to monitor it a lot. If you ever want a recipe let me know, I've got a good one for a medium or hot Jerky.

Takes a bit to get to the end but probably only an hour in prep time and 20 minutes getting into the dehydrator the next day. I prepare the marinade, cut off any excess fat, half freeze the meat to make it easier to slice thinly then let it marinade overnight. Then it takes 4-6 hours in the dehydrator. But depending what type of dehydrator you have you don't need to monitor it a lot. If you ever want a recipe let me know, I've got a good one for a medium or hot Jerky.

Thanks but i've only had jerky once and I wasn't a fan.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Making beef jerky tonight to drop off to friends.

What cut of beef do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back