Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is good for us. Every year Storm have won a flag we have done really well:
- 1999 - 2000 we made a GF
- 2012 - 2013 we sack Neeld
- 2017 - 2018 we make a prelim

Consistent record of performance in those years.

This is one of the weirdest posts in big footy history.

Also ignores the storm made GFs in 07 and 09 and we were s**t as *.

Need a 2021 prediction from Headless

Oh! A prediction. Well, you've come to the right place, insofar as I can make a prediction. I'm not confident - oh, not at all. No no, not me!

Um.

So 2021 will see some challenges, but also some triumphs. Some posters on this board will make advancements at work. Others will start a new relationship. Others still will make positive lifestyle changes.

BUT - and there's always a but - things won't be so peachy for all of us. Some posters on this board will regress at work. Others will end their relationship. Others still will make negative lifestyle changes.

If I can be earnest for a moment - and I can - I think it's fair to say that this is reflective on life more generally. Life is characterised by peaks and troughs, by highs and lows, by achievements and adversary. And it's these very peaks and troughs, and highs and lows, and achievements and adversary, that make life so UNPREDICTABLE. So worth LIVING.

The global political landscape will continue to evolve, and the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to dominate media coverage into the new year. There'll be some other newsworthy stories - and rightly so - and the world will start to think more about how the media FRAMES certain issues, and what impact that FRAMING has on us. On you. On me. On all of us. The principle of newsworthiness has never been so relevant, and we'll start to have discourse - yes, discourse - about this.

Kevin Rudd will post some Instagram stories about playing handball.

And Melbourne will finish 10th, missing the eight by four points despite having superior percentage to the eighth-placed team. My guess is Carlton. Melbourne will lose at least one game to a bottom four side either mid or late season. We'll all have a jolly time on this board. We'll laugh, we'll cry. We'll make friendships, we'll learn about ourselves. And then the season will begin.

Oh! A prediction. Well, you've come to the right place, insofar as I can make a prediction. I'm not confident - oh, not at all. No no, not me!

Um.

So 2021 will see some challenges, but also some triumphs. Some posters on this board will make advancements at work. Others will start a new relationship. Others still will make positive lifestyle changes.

BUT - and there's always a but - things won't be so peachy for all of us. Some posters on this board will regress at work. Others will end their relationship. Others still will make negative lifestyle changes.

If I can be earnest for a moment - and I can - I think it's fair to say that this is reflective on life more generally. Life is characterised by peaks and troughs, by highs and lows, by achievements and adversary. And it's these very peaks and troughs, and highs and lows, and achievements and adversary, that make life so UNPREDICTABLE. So worth LIVING.

The global political landscape will continue to evolve, and the COVID-19 pandemic will continue to dominate media coverage into the new year. There'll be some other newsworthy stories - and rightly so - and the world will start to think more about how the media FRAMES certain issues, and what impact that FRAMING has on us. On you. On me. On all of us. The principle of newsworthiness has never been so relevant, and we'll start to have discourse - yes, discourse - about this.

Kevin Rudd will post some Instagram stories about playing handball.

And Melbourne will finish 10th, missing the eight by four points despite having superior percentage to the eighth-placed team. My guess is Carlton. Melbourne will lose at least one game to a bottom four side either mid or late season. We'll all have a jolly time on this board. We'll laugh, we'll cry. We'll make friendships, we'll learn about ourselves. And then the season will begin.
What happens if you're in a toxic relationship and ending it turns to be out great and not bad at all as you predict?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

really don't understand the whole coffee thing

I mean coffee smells like sh*t and smells even worse

Well I don't understand the whole alcohol thing anymore either.

Okay so you and stinger are both weirdos

Not much to understand PG, I'm an "upper" not a "downer" would much rather have a few lines these days than drink. Can't be dealing with hangover or stumbling round a pub with dribbling mongoloids ;)

Not much to understand PG, I'm an "upper" not a "downer" would much rather have a few lines these days than drink. Can't be dealing with hangover or stumbling round a pub with dribbling mongoloids ;)
See that’s where your Lorne or wherever binoculars get in the way. There is no reason why you need to take your stumbling self to a pub when you can stumble around your own house to your own chosen soundtrack.

Your point about hangovers is solid and worthy of thought. I regret this is a big downside to alcohol indulgence. I manage it somewhat by strategically moving work engagements to assign the bad ones to hangover day - so basically if I do nothing but growl incoherently or insult people, that was pretty much the go-to regardless.

See that’s where your Lorne or wherever binoculars get in the way. There is no reason why you need to take your stumbling self to a pub when you can stumble around your own house to your own chosen soundtrack.

Your point about hangovers is solid and worthy of thought. I regret this is a big downside to alcohol indulgence. I manage it somewhat by strategically moving work engagements to assign the bad ones to hangover day - so basically if I do nothing but growl incoherently or insult people, that was pretty much the go-to regardless.

I prefer to be able to do some stuff with the kids when Im home. Stumbling round the house bores me. I just hate the feeling nowadays. Plus if I want some bedroom fun, drunk sex is garbage. 😂

I prefer to be able to do some stuff with the kids when Im home. Stumbling round the house bores me. I just hate the feeling nowadays. Plus if I want some bedroom fun, drunk sex is garbage. 😂
Oh so now you bring parental responsibility into the argument!

Yeah I admit I’ve got nothing on that one. Drunk sex doesn’t have to be garbage but it’s a bit like playing pool - a bit drunk can be an asset but it’s a fine line and misjudge it and the cliff edge is really close.

Oh so now you bring parental responsibility into the argument!

Yeah I admit I’ve got nothing on that one. Drunk sex doesn’t have to be garbage but it’s a bit like playing pool - a bit drunk can be an asset but it’s a fine line and misjudge it and the cliff edge is really close.

So true. 😂

Hi everybody.

Let's all talk about the size of commercially available bread.

How large is a loaf of bread, really?
Your home brand loaves probably 550cm^3.
Abbott's village or Helga's, maybe 650-700cm^3
Lawson's, about 850-900cm^3

I maybe misremembering how to measure volume though. I haven't done that kind of maths in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back