Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is exactly the kind of dynamic, out-of-the-box policy thinking that Scott Morrison is no doubt on the lookout for. It’s amazing you aren’t already engaged in a Govt think tank
See * that guy. He can smoke as many cones as he wants, ACT legalised growing and possessing weed for personal use last year!

I'm happy to triple my intake to boost the economy. I'm selfless like that.

See fu** that guy. He can smoke as many cones as he wants, ACT legalised growing and possessing weed for personal use last year!

I'm happy to triple my intake to boost the economy. I'm selfless like that.
ABC promotes cultivating your garden and growing things as a good method for maintaining positivity during Covid stressful times. There’s actually a fair number of positives to your plan. I could get onboard with making some of the sacrifices necessary. I’m going to rip out the agapanthus out the back in anticipation of an announcement in the next few weeks

I know any half decent sports player writes a book when they retire but this is ******* ridiculous
1603927907404.png

I always though Shane Watsons book he wrote half way through his career was the most wankiest, I mean at least wait until you retire. But now this campaigner has released a book detailing his first 20 games of footy. Even funnier when you have to think his ghost writer would have started writing it after 1 game of AFL

looks very familiar, can't believe you got it for $900. Thats a great deal

Make pork ribs your first cook, nice and easy and delicious

Then immerse yourself in bbq shows to learn the ropes.
Yep, that’s my plan today. Thanks for the recommendation.

Why am I still up at 3am?
Dunno but I'm not sure why I am up at 5.30am either

Beat the kids up, might go jump on the exercise bike

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm up at 5am to do my racing form before my 10 month old wakes up. Things we done for loev (of the punt)
See any value?

Smoked ribs, buffalo wings & shoe string fries
b86a522632e814662fb3a3a2cdfc820d.jpg

I know any half decent sports player writes a book when they retire but this is ******* ridiculous
View attachment 997744

I always though Shane Watsons book he wrote half way through his career was the most wankiest, I mean at least wait until you retire. But now this campaigner has released a book detailing his first 20 games of footy. Even funnier when you have to think his ghost writer would have started writing it after 1 game of AFL

Surely take the side that doesn't have the horrible neck tat.

Soooo, Trump.

Don’t care what happens, but if he did win I can at least have enjoy some schadenfreude at the outraged of everything left. If he loses I can deride the right.

Being someone who does’t vote or follow politics is fun. i guess its like all the non MFC supporter.

Last edited:
Soooo, Trump.

Don’t care what happens, but if he did win I can at least have enjoy some schadenfreude at the outraged of everything left. If he loses I can deride the right.

Being someone who does’t vote or follow politics is fun. i guess its like all the non MFC supporter.

yeah seeing how worked up people are getting over who gets into power is pretty funny.

I don't really understand how people pick a side (left or right) and stick that way with such passion (and in most cases anger). If everyone had that attitude would there be any point of having elections?

FWIW I do follow politics a bit but I'm not one of these people who have their team and everyone else is the enemy. Which for some reason seems to be alot more people these days

I'm mostly just worried that the USA is currently such a massive tinder box that if Trump continues to kick and scream like a baby about losing there could be some serious violence on the streets.

Loose, angry rednecks with ARs being egged on by a nutjob that won't let go...not a good combination.

I'm mostly just worried that the USA is currently such a massive tinder box that if Trump continues to kick and scream like a baby about losing there could be some serious violence on the streets.

Loose, angry rednecks with ARs being egged on by a nutjob that won't let go...not a good combination.
The riots are coming regardless of whoever wins/loses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back