Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s my performance review day. I really hate these things. It’s just awkward for everyone concerned. Just keep paying me and STFU.

Also my new boss is bonkeroony- thank crap she is based in Perth. But her office in Melbourne has a whiteboard that she has covered in lame motivational messages with smiley faces. Plus she puts a dot nose on her smiley faces. Only weirdos do that.

It’s my performance review day. I really hate these things. It’s just awkward for everyone concerned. Just keep paying me and STFU.

Also my new boss is bonkeroony- thank crap she is based in Perth. But her office in Melbourne has a whiteboard that she has covered in lame motivational messages with smiley faces. Plus she puts a dot nose on her smiley faces. Only weirdos do that.
Performance reviews? Aren't they great.

I have mine on Monday but I haven't had a line manager in 8 or 9 months and now have ond based in Sydney. It actually took my CFO almost a month to realize I hadn't started by review as i had no direct manager.

On the positive side I know I am getting a good payrise so I dont have to convince them of why I need one

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Tell her to "Live Laugh Love"... you'll get a pay rise out of it, I'm sure.

Yeah like telling us about an element that had not even been discovered and hand bone structure scanner (which was technology that was sci-fi at the time)

His story is defiantly one that has to be taken very seriously (can't believe I am saying that about aliens/ufos)

Yeah nah, the bone structure scanner was used in the movie "Close encounters of the third kind" which came out in 1978, he made the claim in 1989 lol.

Basically this guy has already been proved to be a liar, he has never been able to provide any proof of the degree's he claimed to have earned, there's not even any evidence that he went to the schools. He's been bankrupt and pleaded guilty to running a prostitution ring.

As for element 115 (muscovium), apparently he claimed he had some at his house, which is actually pretty funny.

Entertaining, yes. But that's all it is, a good story

Tell her to "Live Laugh Love"... you'll get a pay rise out of it, I'm sure.
I wish I had read this in time. It would have worked.

I had to free improvise a bit and it went okay. At no point was my performance actually discussed. At the end of half an hour of self help starter bullshit straight form the mouth of Oprah (if you are to believe ... you really need to BELIEVE.... etc) I realised that I needed a closing statement to get out of the room. So I came up with some crap about “one thing I have learned is that to learn you need to understand yourself”. I don’t know what that means, because it means nothing at all, but it got me out of the room so all good.

I wasn’t joking about this woman being batshit crazy either. I took some photos of her whiteboard months back (still unchanged as at today) and I’m sharing because I don’t think anyone really believes me

0F980A21-A180-464A-83BA-FCBB5E6138C0.jpeg

I had to free improvise a bit and it went okay. At no point was my performance actually discussed. At the end of half an hour of self help starter bulls**t straight form the mouth of Oprah (if you are to believe ... you really need to BELIEVE.... etc) I realised that I needed a closing statement to get out of the room. So I came up with some crap about “one thing I have learned is that to learn you need to understand yourself”. I don’t know what that means, because it means nothing at all, but it got me out of the room so all good.

I wasn’t joking about this woman being bats**t crazy either. I took some photos of her whiteboard months back (still unchanged as at today) and I’m sharing because I don’t think anyone really believes me

View attachment 718615
Ew lol. Is that supposed to be questions and statements you should make everyday or something?

You should write 'jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are a campaigner'

I had to free improvise a bit and it went okay. At no point was my performance actually discussed. At the end of half an hour of self help starter bulls**t straight form the mouth of Oprah (if you are to believe ... you really need to BELIEVE.... etc) I realised that I needed a closing statement to get out of the room. So I came up with some crap about “one thing I have learned is that to learn you need to understand yourself”. I don’t know what that means, because it means nothing at all, but it got me out of the room so all good.

I wasn’t joking about this woman being bats**t crazy either. I took some photos of her whiteboard months back (still unchanged as at today) and I’m sharing because I don’t think anyone really believes me

View attachment 718615

Edit: that isn’t all of it either. It’s only one photo I took of about 5 of different parts of her whiteboard. All insane. My God the Government really can pick them

Ew lol. Is that supposed to be questions and statements you should make everyday or something?

You should write 'jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are a campaigner'

I’m so tempted.

There is a weird bit on one part of the board that nobody understands. Likely a handwriting issue but it honestly looks like “if you fell like a hoe, be a hoe”.

Not certain what to make of that bit to be honest.

Under weaknesses you've put eczema

If i had to use one word to describe today's younger generation it would be cowards . Happy to vent on the internet , content to believe that it matters , unable to take it too the streets . I come from the generation that marched against Vietnam , i was there when we threw rocks at the U.S.A embassy, i handed out how to vote cards for the marijuana party when Whitlam won the election. Still don't understand why i coped a fine for adding Dame Edna to my ballot as Gov General but beside the point.
You so easily accept what is being thrown at you , so not giving a * as to the freedoms being stripped from you , like you private data being accessed by who knows who without proper legal permission . Wake up !! . Before it's too late .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i had to use one word to describe today's younger generation it would be cowards . Happy to vent on the internet , content to believe that it matters , unable to take it too the streets . I come from the generation that marched against Vietnam , i was there when we threw rocks at the U.S.A embassy, i handed out how to vote cards for the marijuana party when Whitlam won the election. Still don't understand why i coped a fine for adding Dame Edna to my ballot as Gov General but beside the point.
You so easily accept what is being thrown at you , so not giving a fu** as to the freedoms being stripped from you , like you private data being accessed by who knows who without proper legal permission . Wake up !! . Before it's too late .
What inspired that call to arms Jhong? The kids these days don’t have time to think about that stuff. Narcissism is a full time gig you know.

You so easily accept what is being thrown at you , so not giving a fu** as to the freedoms being stripped from you , like you private data being accessed by who knows who without proper legal permission . Wake up !! . Before it's too late .
Lol! This generation is more educated and less likely to believe crap on the internet designes to mislead. Its less likely to following political rhetoric, appeals to outdated ideas, and actually displays a bit of empathy.

Far as i can tell, your generation might have indulged in some minor property damage and yelled in the streets - you'll notice that when my generation demonstrates peacefully about climate change its the boomers that call them work-shy bludgers.... but oooo... Vietnam! Did you go out against Iraq 1 or 2? Did you protest the Brits blowing crap up in the desert? Or was it just the trendy one where the chicks were?

But its also your generation who enjoyed a free education then took it away for anyone else, the generation who created a world that exults Prideful Ignorance by demeaning and distrusting the educated. You mob turned elite into a dirty word, because a changing world is just too darn scary for those from a simpler time.

As a generation you might have had half a thought for others when it was all free love and flared jeans, but that generation turned into one of the most backward thinking, progress shy, selfish and short sighted generations in a century, shielded from wars, famines and enjoying the prosperity unseen for 4 generations.

I would take 50 modern snowflakes over a single one of the outdated dinosaurs who run the world today.

Lol! This generation is more educated and less likely to believe crap on the internet designes to mislead. Its less likely to following political rhetoric, appeals to outdated ideas, and actually displays a bit of empathy.

Far as i can tell, your generation might have indulged in some minor property damage and yelled in the streets - you'll notice that when my generation demonstrates peacefully about climate change its the boomers that call them work-shy bludgers.... but oooo... Vietnam! Did you go out against Iraq 1 or 2? Did you protest the Brits blowing crap up in the desert? Or was it just the trendy one where the chicks were?

But its also your generation who enjoyed a free education then took it away for anyone else, the generation who created a world that exults Prideful Ignorance by demeaning and distrusting the educated. You mob turned elite into a dirty word, because a changing world is just too darn scary for those from a simpler time.

As a generation you might have had half a thought for others when it was all free love and flared jeans, but that generation turned into one of the most backward thinking, progress shy, selfish and short sighted generations in a century, shielded from wars, famines and enjoying the prosperity unseen for 4 generations.

I would take 50 modern snowflakes over a single one of the outdated dinosaurs who run the world today.
Can't wait for the modern prime minister who can't answer questions from the media because he has anxiety. The only thing this generation is good for is bitching at s**t on the internet but too scared too look someone in the eye in public

Is that a generational thing? It's not the Millennials that want Brexit, or who voted for Trump in numbers, or for the LNP. Boomers are living longer than their parents did, and many of them (yourself excluded) have a fetish for xenophobia and division.

Is that a generational thing? It's not the Millennials that want Brexit, or who voted for Trump in numbers, or for the LNP. Boomers are living longer than their parents did, and many of them (yourself excluded) have a fetish for xenophobia and division.
While i am a bit frustrated in regards to the youth , i am angry that it is "the boomers" doing most of the damage .

It seems that generalizations aren't restricted to the baby boomers by your post

lmao

Imagine thinking 'young people' are cowards when they have to deal with people like the eminent boomer Andrew Bolt spreading rubbish like this

1564630419420.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back