Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, they've also got Dodge Juggle, which is a combination of dodgeball and juggling!
Oh cheer up misery guts. I’m sure none of the competitors are buying five bedrooms or a luxury yacht with the winnings.

Oh cheer up misery guts. I’m sure none of the competitors are buying five bedrooms or a luxury yacht with the winnings.

Interesting reading of tone. I thought it was quite humorous.

Interesting reading of tone. I thought it was quite humorous.
Humour is a destructive weapon in the wrong hands. “In the wrong hands” is subjective obviously, but from most angles I reckon you score a wrong hands vote.

Embrace your earnest side before it’s too late.

Humour is a destructive weapon in the wrong hands. “In the wrong hands” is subjective obviously, but from most angles I reckon you score a wrong hands vote.

Embrace your earnest side before it’s too late.

If we only allowed you to browse Bigfooty when sober you'd never post a thing.

Any of you ballbags or flaps be able to tell me where and if best place to see snow in melbourne next week? Just wanna take daughter up to build a snow man and * off out of there. Spewing only 1 finals game. Also any must dos with a 4 year old while im over there? Love you lot long time.

Does anyone know why during commentary Rex Hunt used to say ‘11.11 77 Lord Nelson!’ when the score hit that margin?
It was more for 111 - One arm, one eye, one arse on Horatio

Any of you ballbags or flaps be able to tell me where and if best place to see snow in melbourne next week? Just wanna take daughter up to build a snow man and fu** off out of there. Spewing only 1 finals game. Also any must dos with a 4 year old while im over there? Love you lot long time.
Essendon after party when they get back home from their Perth elimination should have plenty of snow

Essendon after party when they get back home from their Perth elimination should have plenty of snow
I saw what you did there. Clever. Blitznu asks about snow - and you reply with a clever reference to “snow” aka the illicit drug variety. Nice.

Cannon82 may have a point. I’m not sure what reading Bigfooty sober would be like.

I saw what you did there. Clever. Blitznu asks about snow - and you reply with a clever reference to “snow” aka the illicit drug variety. Nice.

Cannon82 may have a point. I’m not sure what reading Bigfooty sober would be like.
Savage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me why jimmy bartell and his ex misses is a news story in any universe. Not once but multiple days. Has me plum ducked

I for one find it fascinating and appreciate another valuable insight into the people behind our great game.

I bought a Weber Q. Yesterday I roasted a leg of lamb on it (in the rain). I am the complete Weber gourmet.
weber Q cooks the best steaks especially the big fat ones

weber Q cooks the best steaks especially the big fat ones
I’m hanging out to try grilling a massive thick steak on it. I’m also going to freeze in the attempt if Melbourne doesn’t get its s**t together and warm up a bit soon.

I’m hanging out to try grilling a massive thick steak on it. I’m also going to freeze in the attempt if Melbourne doesn’t get its s**t together and warm up a bit soon.
Get some thick ribeyes or eye fillets.

7 minutes on one side and 5 on the other

I’ve transcended Weber’s and I also went for the Z&B instead. They are great for a steak.

I’m all about charcoal spit roasts at the moment. Lamb, pork, it’s a thing of beauty. If you want meat to taste about as good as it can charcoal bbq is the way. The deep heat it producers is awesome, cooks a steak so quick. But the effort means it’s better when your cooking for a few.

I’ve transcended Weber’s and I also went for the Z&B instead. They are great for a steak.

I’m all about charcoal spit roasts at the moment. Lamb, pork, it’s a thing of beauty. If you want meat to taste about as good as it can charcoal bbq is the way. The deep heat it producers is awesome, cooks a steak so quick. But the effort means it’s better when your cooking for a few.
Yeah ive been thinking of picking one of those up.

But I bought a Traeger pellet smoker about 15-18 months ago so that is my cooker for big bits of meat. Brisket, ribs, pulled pork ext.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Yeah I was tempted but they take some love and effort. I settled on a Weber for the convenience - you could use it daily if you were of a mind to.

220g eye fillet cooked on the weberq
c4c38b4fc9412aa0deb61039ba4eb342.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I got a smoker for my b'day a couple of months back, and just got an offset smoker box for it for fathers day. The next item of my wish list is a rotisserie to have a crack at some spit roasts. I'm still learning the ins and outs of it atm, but my chicken wings are a revelation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back