Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So done the Melbourne raffle for as long as i can remember costs a *load and won * all. i cant walk past a charity or raffle without signing up so i walked past the Freo ******* Dockers raffle of all things and brought 25 tickets for $50 money goes to sick kids or some s**t so good enough for me and i just found out i won a ******* car. Thank * i didnt come 2nd or 3rd.

Screenshot_20191021-151400_Chrome.jpg

So done the Melbourne raffle for as long as i can remember costs a fu**load and won fu** all. i cant walk past a charity or raffle without signing up so i walked past the Freo ******* Dockers raffle of all things and brought 25 tickets for $50 money goes to sick kids or some s**t so good enough for me and i just found out i won a ******* car. Thank fu** i didnt come 2nd or 3rd.

View attachment 768601

Is it a ******* purple car? Make sure you ******* check the ******* glove compartment and a few other choice places for contraband before you ******* get it brought over.

Shitty lil Holden Trax. Didnt even know it was a thing. Sell it for sure

Weird looking car. Makes me think of a baby elephant. It looks like its supposed to be an inner city 4WD except the wheels look too big for it. Would not want to try to squeeze four taller blokes into that thing.

Holden-Trax-LTZ-2017-drive-side.jpg

not sure which buzzwords i used but as per usual we'll both just put this one down to the other person being fundamentally wrong on every single level and move on
Agreed, except from my POV you both fall into that category. I blame fluoride in the water and vaccination. Don’t get me started on 20th century syndrome.

Agreed, except from my POV you both fall into that category. I blame fluoride in the water and vaccination. Don’t get me started on 20th century syndrome.
Vaccination is responsible for everything post-vaccination.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it a ******* purple car? Make sure you ******* check the ******* glove compartment and a few other choice places for contraband before you ******* get it brought over.
God you swear so ******* much. Surely they wouldnt throw in illegal stuff thatd be a score and a 1/2. Or if you talking freo rubbish then ill gladly wipe my ass with it and leave it at the dealership or where ever i have to pick it up. Maybe have to pick it up from Cockburn

Yeah ******* horrible looking car
Who cares? Sell the prick - there are a million people dumb enough to drive something like that. I see them every day. Also congrats. Awesome news.

(Also a big FU to Freo supporters who thought it was awesome landing Jesse Hogan - sucked in because Blitznu just landed your ace big prize car)

Who cares? Sell the prick - there are a million people dumb enough to drive something like that. I see them every day. Also congrats. Awesome news.

(Also a big FU to Freo supporters who thought it was awesome landing Jesse Hogan - sucked in because Blitznu just landed your ace big prize car)
If only he’d won the car last year we could have traded that for Steven May instead of pick 6.

If only he’d won the car last year we could have traded that for Steven May instead of pick 6.
We could offer it to GWS for something so as to give some authenticity to your death riding thread

Ouch. But fair. I'll just convert it into a Hawthorn death riding thread if the pick swap doesn't eventuate.
Leave it as is. I’m comfortable death riding any team without reasons attached. Never been different.

So done the Melbourne raffle for as long as i can remember costs a fu**load and won fu** all. i cant walk past a charity or raffle without signing up so i walked past the Freo ******* Dockers raffle of all things and brought 25 tickets for $50 money goes to sick kids or some s**t so good enough for me and i just found out i won a ******* car. Thank fu** i didnt come 2nd or 3rd.

View attachment 768601
Sensational mate, well done. Although I am sure you would look good walking around in 3rd prize. :D :moustache: :D

Sensational mate, well done. Although I am sure you would look good walking around in 3rd prize. :D :moustache: :D
Frame would wanna be fairly deep to fot this badboy in it. cheers though. Funny how dees give out signed guernseys to just enter theirs i kbow price is more but freos 2nd and 3rd prizes are hardly worth winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back