Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s not too personal, where in QLD are you? (Feel free to reply in vague terms)
Northside of Brisbane, in the Moreton Bay region. It's become a bit of a satellite city out this way, with just about everything here, so wouldn't really need to go anywhere near the city other than the fact I do some work in there fairly regularly.

Northside of Brisbane, in the Moreton Bay region. It's become a bit of a satellite city out this way, with just about everything here, so wouldn't really need to go anywhere near the city other than the fact I do some work in there fairly regularly.
Bugs!

Same, but only $400 for me :(

Thought Prince of Arran was gonna win, would've netted me plenty!
I had $50 ew on Il Paradisio so it could have been much better

I normally back Prince of Arran so it would have killed me if it got up

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

No winners but bonus bet, so loaded up a 5-way NFL multi.

Aussie bookies don’t understand the sport. Buffalo paying $2.30 against Cleveland? Easy money.

No winners but bonus bet, so loaded up a 5-way NFL multi.

Aussie bookies don’t understand the sport. Buffalo paying $2.30 against Cleveland? Easy money.
or is that more because they are thinking Cleveland will eventually click?

Butbyour right the Browns awful offense hardly seems like it is going to fire against one of the best ds in the league

or is that more because they are thinking Cleveland will eventually click?

Butbyour right the Browns awful offense hardly seems like it is going to fire against one of the best ds in the league

I still reckon they will click at some point, too many players with serious talent not to ... but it won't be this week, that's for sure.

I still reckon they will click at some point, too many players with serious talent not to ... but it won't be this week, that's for sure.
Mayfield is devoit of confidence atm which isnt helping.

Shaving 3 times during gameday probably doesnt help either lol

Mayfield is devoit of confidence atm which isnt helping.

Shaving 3 times during gameday probably doesnt help either lol

It was the game against your lot on MNF when he finished on the pine. Your defence ran riot on him, and he hasn't looked the same since, he was playing pretty well before that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was the game against your lot on MNF when he finished on the pine. Your defence ran riot on him, and he hasn't looked the same since, he was playing pretty well before that.
he will still be having nightmares about Nick Bosa

I think this is being a bit harsh on Lisa. Comparing NFL teams to a Simpsons character

Cleveland Browns = Lisa Simpson

Although she is one of the most recognisable characters in TV history, does anyone like Lisa Simpson? I mean, come on, she exists as a foil to Bart—everyone's favourite—and is either left out of stories, or plays second fiddle. When she's a focus of the storyline, no one seems to care.
Sounds a lot like the Cleveland Browns, who have been around forever, but exist more as a cult classic in the NFL than a team with an actual fanbase.
Heck, Lisa and the Browns even wear the same hideous shade of orange.

Does it bug you there?

I believe I am the first person ever to make that joke.

I was walking past someone wearing a beetles t shirt the other day and for the first time in my life made the conscious differentiation between 'beetles' and 'beatles'.

I have been wandering around this planet for decades assuming that they named themselves after a VW or insect. I even owned their albums. Sheesh!

No wonder mankind is doomed.

I was walking past someone wearing a beetles t shirt the other day and for the first time in my life made the conscious differentiation between 'beetles' and 'beatles'.

I have been wandering around this planet for decades assuming that they named themselves after a VW or insect. I even owned their albums. Sheesh!

I didn’t make the pun immediately either. TBH they are so famous, and have been all my life, that you kind of don’t question the origin of the name or why it was chosen. It becomes a thing of itself.

Or something like that

I presume you're discussing the famous foursome that is the Muppet's Beetles and not some other trash Liverpudlian group of wannabe bugs?

Gotta love a good Bali knock off dont ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back