Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a month trial for Amazon Prime. If anyone has it what TV shows are worth watching?
Man in the High Castle
Treadstone
Jack Ryan

All v good.

I would like to see the result of said rib eye.
Will happily provide photos later on*

* unless I * it up, in which case it never happened

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

1.3kg rib eye smoked and then reverse seared
34bbc630213995a21ab3bbdaafa0d7a4.jpg
4c996de2747009c6c30cc01064a7129e.jpg

1.3kg rib eye smoked and then reverse seared
34bbc630213995a21ab3bbdaafa0d7a4.jpg
4c996de2747009c6c30cc01064a7129e.jpg

* me, when are you having me over for dinner? Your food always looks great.

fu** me, when are you having me over for dinner? Your food always looks great.
I ned to stop cooking this s**t in iso, I'm turning into a fat campaigner (not really bit defiantly put a couple of kegs on)

I ned to stop cooking this sh*t in iso, I'm turning into a fat campaigner (not really bit defiantly put a couple of kegs on)

You're married and got kids yes? There is never a better time to put on a few kegs imo. 👍

I ned to stop cooking this sh*t in iso, I'm turning into a fat campaigner (not really bit defiantly put a couple of kegs on)
Lol, I weighed myself for the first time in a while and had only put on 1-1.5kgs so I celebrated by getting KFC for lunch.

Steak looked great btw.

Lol, I weighed myself for the first time in a while and had only put on 1-1.5kgs so I celebrated by getting KFC for lunch.

Steak looked great btw.
I've put on like 3 & 1/2 to 4kgs which isn't too bad (I can burn that off quick enough)

But realistic I have probably lost a couple of kilos of muscle which makes it worse

******* lightweights , ive put on 10 kegs since the start of the year. I've never been more beautiful.
It's really starting to show in your posts. Fingers got so fat you mashing the keyboard with each stroke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Life goals.'

Really isn't that bad. I'm 6'4. When I played footy I was between 98 and 102 kegs. Given, i'm nowhere near that fit but a bit of extra weight now I've hit my 40's is not something I'm massively concerned about.

Really isn't that bad. I'm 6'4. When I played footy I was between 98 and 102 kegs. Given, i'm nowhere near that fit but a bit of extra weight now I've hit my 40's is not something I'm massively concerned about.
I went the other way Fit in my 20's, fat in my 30's and fit again in my 40's. Although I probably could still go with dropping another 5kg's.

I went the other way Fit in my 20's, fat in my 30's and fit again in my 40's. Although I probably could still go with dropping another 5kg's.

I look at positives about putting on the weight in my 40s and not caring, I'm not having a midlife crisis at least. Some guys I just cringe at who try so hard and want to revist their youth.

I look at positives about putting on the weight in my 40s and not caring, I'm not having a midlife crisis at least. Some guys I just cringe at who try so hard and want to revist their youth.
Yeah its pretty pathetic. My doctor told me I was too fat and needed to lose some weight so I lost about 20kgs.

Yeah its pretty pathetic. My doctor told me I was too fat and needed to lose some weight so I lost about 20kgs.

Lol, Jesus , do you take every thing I say to heart? Seems to happen an awful lot. Why so jumpy? 😂

I was talking bout guys who dye their hair and strut around in muscle tops in the middle of winter to show everyone how ripped they still are.

Last edited:
Lol, Jesus , do you take every thing I say to heart? Seems to happen an awful lot. Why so jumpy? 😂

I was talking bout guys who dye their hair and strut around in muscle tops in the middle of winter to show everyone how ripped they still are.
Lol, I was agreeing with you. I was just saying that I got fat and didn't care in my 30's rather than 40's. Also, saw a guy the other day with not top on moving like a glacier and it wasn't even sunny and about 12 degrees.

I'm going to go and eat 6 cheeseburgers and a 4 liter tub of ice cream to make me feel better I'm so hurt by you.

Lol, I was agreeing with you. I was just saying that I got fat and didn't care in my 30's rather than 40's.

I'm going to go and eat 6 cheeseburgers and a 4 liter tub of ice cream to make me feel better I'm so hurt by you.

It came across massively sarcastic to me, like you thought I was having a go at you for getting fit. Which wasn't what I was meaning to do. Think it was coz it was in the one sentence. Saying how pathetic it was and then giving a reason why you did it.

Misunderstanding, apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back