Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
It came across massively sarcastic to me, like you thought I was having a go at you for getting fit. Which wasn't what I was meaning to do. Think it was coz it was in the one sentence. Saying how pathetic it was and then giving a reason why you did it.

Misunderstanding, apologies.
All good, if we can't spend our days disliking each others posts, what else do we have? :hearteyes:

Lol, Jesus , do you take every thing I say to heart? Seems to happen an awful lot. Why so jumpy? 😂

I was talking bout guys who dye their hair and strut around in muscle tops in the middle of winter to show everyone how ripped they still are.
And what is wrong with that, if you got it baby, flaunt it.
1598867126004.png

As strong a case as there is for having no women officials in future.....what a Karen drama queen...😂

The ball is literally doing 20kmph, to be DQ'd for that is ridiculous.

I've been hit in the head by a cricket ball doing 100+, sure I dropped like a sack but in 5 minutes I was alright. She went down like Lee Harvey Oswald sniped her from the book depository.

The ball is literally doing 20kmph, to be DQ'd for that is ridiculous.

I've been hit in the head by a cricket ball doing 100+, sure I dropped like a sack but in 5 minutes I was alright. She went down like Lee Harvey Oswald sniped her from the book depository.

Novak took his DQ like a champ. I'd have been breaking racquets .

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
As strong a case as there is for having no women officials in future.....what a Karen drama queen...😂
I've seen field umpires in AFL drop like that a million times.

Plenty of bigger Karens then her, and plenty of them are male too.

I've seen field umpires in AFL drop like that a million times.

Plenty of bigger Karens then her, and plenty of them are male too.

Well aren't you special..... :p Field umpires don't get players sent off for staying down.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Well aren't you special..... :p Field umpires don't get players sent off for staying down.
Ok..?

If that's the strongest case you have for women being banned from officiating then it's weak as piss.

Was a male umpire that handed out the DQ by the way.

Ok..?

If that's the strongest case you have for women being banned from officiating then it's weak as piss.

Was a male umpire that handed out the DQ by the way.

Yes , as a result of women being assassinated with soft fuzzy ball that was hit underarm in her direction.

Looks much more serious on this slow mo camera angle

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I’ve put on weight during lockdown so I’m on a diet so I don’t emerge from this mess with all my clothes too tight. I’ve started exercising and all. Yesterday I ran/walked/staggered the tan. It’s not too bad actually. I’m still eating okay, just paying a bit of attention to how much and how often. Phone apps actually are great for this kind of thing. I’ve steadily lost 4 kg in 4 weeks and another 4 weeks and I’m all done and can eat shapes and get fat again

I’ve put on weight during lockdown so I’m on a diet so I don’t emerge from this mess with all my clothes too tight. I’ve started exercising and all. Yesterday I ran/walked/staggered the tan. It’s not too bad actually. I’m still eating okay, just paying a bit of attention to how much and how often. Phone apps actually are great for this kind of thing. I’ve steadily lost 4 kg in 4 weeks and another 4 weeks and I’m all done and can eat shapes and get fat again

Nice one PG 👍

They got plenty of players suspended for a week a couple of years ago for the tiniest of touches, although that's now out of Vogue (inb4 Trac gets 2 weeks for touching an ump).

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I’ve put on weight during lockdown so I’m on a diet so I don’t emerge from this mess with all my clothes too tight. I’ve started exercising and all.
Same!

At first I thought my jeans had shrunk in the wash, but then I realised that the 12 pairs of jeans I didn't wash had also shrunk in the wash :$

Found a nice track near my house. Copped a fancy Apple iWatch thing but hate it. Gonna try that Strava app to keep track of how awesome I am.

Agree, men really are stupid aren't they.

The rule should be turfed so an umps hands aren't tied in future over some drama queen, or at the very least they should be able to make a call based on the nature of the indiscretion.

They got plenty of players suspended for a week a couple of years ago for the tiniest of touches, although that's now out of Vogue (inb4 Trac gets 2 weeks for touching an ump).

That was more to stop players using umps as a block coming out of ball ups iirc.

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
The rule should be turfed so an umps hands aren't tied in future over some drama queen, or at the very least they should be able to make a call based on the nature of the indiscretion.
His hands aren't tied though.

Isn't the rule "a player shall not at any time physically abuse any official, opponent, spectator or other person within the precincts of the tournament site"?

If the umpire saw what everyone else saw, he'd know it wasn't physical abuse (it wasn't) and told the lineswoman to go have a bex, a nap and some complementary tea and bikkies and then told Djoko to cool his jets... and we wouldn't be here talking about it.

I reckon the umpire defaulted Dkojo because he wanted all the attention and felt powerful (in other words: he's a drama queen)

Last thing I'll say on this because I don't really care that much: Djoko handled that with a tonne of class.
Can't help but think the fact he's a bit of a villain (ie: an anti-vaxxer etc.) may have played a part in it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back