Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't victimize people and incite hate, all he did was share a screenshot about what Christians believe are the conditions for hell.
This is the hard bit. I believe he did. He went beyond simply stating his view and seemed to be talking directly to homosexuals, imploring them to change, telling them that they're sinning just for being who they are.

Let's say 40% of the MFC list says Hannah Mouncy shouldn't be allowed to play sport with women, you would then support 40% of our list being sacked for not being inclusive?
If 40% of our list said Hannah Mouncey is going to hell then yes, I would support sacking those players. On the topic of transgender people competing in organised sports, I believe we need a much broader conversation that considers the wellness of all those involved before we deny or allow participation.

Anyway this PC woke cancel culture de-platforming bullshit clearly isn't working, maybe it's time to just round up bigots and shoot 'em in the head. I'm sick of getting angry about things on Twitter anyway.
Are you suggesting the we persecute a minority because their opinions, beliefs or choice of lifestyle differs to yours? That sounds eerily familiar to something but I can't put my finger on it.

Tom Brady. Age 43. 7 Super Bowls. In conversation for greatest player of any sport ever now.
Heather McKay going 20 years undefeated in squash and only ever losing 2 matches in her career did ok.

As for teams, the Harlem Globetrotters went ok. ;)

Heather McKay going 20 years undefeated in squash and only ever losing 2 matches in her career did ok.

And then there was Walter Lindrum, World Billiards Champion for 18 years, when Billiards was a sport that was played in many countries across the world, not just one.
I am sure that the NFL have not had to change the rules to counter the influence/domination that Lindrum exhibited in his chosen sport. Brady, greatest of all time, hardly, in American sports maybe, but in a global perspective, no way.

I was having a conversation about her with my partner today. It’s a funny old world.

Hey Crimson!

Are you suggesting the we persecute a minority because their opinions, beliefs or choice of lifestyle differs to yours?
Couldn't be more wrong.

Firstly, I'm suggesting execution by firing squad. Dunno what "persecute" means but it sounds a bit soft to me.
Secondly, I don't mind if anyone has a different lifestyle to mine. I just don't want to hear about it.

And lastly, I suspect the people who don't agree with me may in fact be the majority... which means sadly I might struggle to get a lot of support for my proposition.

In conversation for greatest player of any sport ever now.
Not even close.

ric-flair.jpg

Secondly, I don't mind if anyone has a different lifestyle to mine. I just don't want to hear about it.

This probably sums up what is wrong with a large % of people in todays society

Couldn't be more wrong.

Firstly, I'm suggesting execution by firing squad. Dunno what "persecute" means but it sounds a bit soft to me.

And lastly, I suspect the people who don't agree with me may in fact be the majority... which means sadly I might struggle to get a lot of support for my proposition.

Not even close.

ric-flair.jpg

I'm gathering from this gays in the closet then?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gathering from this gays in the closet then?
You don't have to worry about this friend- under my dictatorship everyone is free to express their sexuality in any way they please. You and I can choose to stay in the closet, or we make out in public- the choice is ours and ours alone. The only thing we cannot do is denigrate others who do not share our lifestyle choices.

It's pretty simple really- do what you want as long as it doesn't * with anyone else. And if you don't like what someone else does, but it doesn't harm you in any way... then shut the * up about it.

I'm not a huge NFL fan but is there any other sport that is basically just about one player?

It's just a game of quarter backs and then some other blokes. The fact that one player can essentially move franchise and win a super bowl. Doesn't really happen in any other sport.

I'm not a huge NFL fan but is there any other sport that is basically just about one player?

It's just a game of quarter backs and then some other blokes. The fact that one player can essentially move franchise and win a super bowl. Doesn't really happen in any other sport.

NBA basically is like this - any team with more than 2 is an instant contender.

Cricket is too - I have thought for a long time that cricket is effectively a series of individual contests built into a team. There’s very little in terms of shared aspects.

But for the record the only QBs with Super Bowls at multiple franchises are Brady and Peyton Manning, and Manning’s Broncos win was arguably in spite of his QB play. This s**t certainly isn’t common.

Let’s talk about food again. It’s nice out today so I’m going to BBQ a nice steak.

Everybody at my work is a dickhead btw and I am currently having a really impressive tantrum. Go COVID I say

Let’s talk about food again. It’s nice out today so I’m going to BBQ a nice steak.

Everybody at my work is a dickhead btw and I am currently having a really impressive tantrum. Go COVID I say
How was it?

I've just started my journey into the world of the reverse sear for cooking steak. One attempt so far, which was ok but I slow cooked it a bit long and didn't sear enough. Next time I'll buy a big fat rib-eye I think to really test it out properly

How was it?

I've just started my journey into the world of the reverse sear for cooking steak. One attempt so far, which was ok but I slow cooked it a bit long and didn't sear enough. Next time I'll buy a big fat rib-eye I think to really test it out properly
reverse sear a rib eye?

I've tried it before but it's not as good as the normal sear then bake method especially because it's easier to test the internal temp to get the steak perfect the way you want it

I reckon I cook big fat rib-eyes once every 2 or 3 wekends

reverse sear a rib eye?

I've tried it before but it's not as good as the normal sear then bake method especially because it's easier to test the internal temp to get the steak perfect the way you want it

I reckon I cook big fat rib-eyes once every 2 or 3 wekends
From my reading, I thought the reverse sear made the cooking much more even. I've got a temperature probe on my new oven so getting the internal temp right should be easy, then a quick sear to get a nice crust

From my reading, I thought the reverse sear made the cooking much more even. I've got a temperature probe on my new oven so getting the internal temp right should be easy, then a quick sear to get a nice crust
you could be right just every time I have tried to reverse sear it it hasn't come out as good

The key is plenty of butter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back