Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oven first then grill

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Have you tried it on you Traeger? I've done a couple and they turned out quite good. And they weren't very thick either.

Have you tried it on you Traeger? I've done a couple and they turned out quite good. And they weren't very thick either.
yeah I tried one on the Traeger but it was like 1-1.5kg. So it was more like a rib eye roast than a rib eye steak

Didn't come out the best but my kids has broke my thermometer so I could take an internal temp before pulling it off

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
6C50E97A-446A-406B-A627-959C2B820F35.jpeg

Dinner tonight is sorted.

View attachment 1056197
Dinner tonight is sorted.
How was it?

I bought 5 last year in a deal. While they were good I couldn't help feeling they were no better than a rib eye just more expensive for the novelty

CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
How was it?

I bought 5 last year in a deal. While they were good I couldn't help feeling they were no better than a rib eye just more expensive for the novelty

Yeah it was awesome mate, probably more of a novelty to be honest but I only buy them when they are on sale.

I have an awesome butcher about 10 mins from us and they always have deals on Wagyu, dry aged steaks etc so I have found myself heading up there regularly and spending all my money on meat.

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
1613201226170.png

So I just watched this & it wasn't bad. Premise of the film is Patton Oswald is a die hard Giants fan that gets beaten up by his favourite player. My question is if we were playing red hot footy & looking like a chance in September would you press charges if Trac hospitalized you?

View attachment 1057132

So I just watched this & it wasn't bad. Premise of the film is Patton Oswald is a die hard Giants fan that gets beaten up by his favourite player. My question is if we were playing red hot footy & looking like a chance in September would you press charges if Trac hospitalized you?
Mate I helped him win $250 on the pokies in Adelaide, if he beat me up I’d go public asking why he gets on the punt on game day

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
View attachment 1057132

How bad is this hypothetical beating?

View attachment 1057132

If Frosty or Tracc beat me up I would enjoy it. I would just bask in all their glory. If it was a runt like Spargo then I would press charges.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
in the film he was comatose for a few days so I'd say pretty significant head trauma.
Yeah I’m thinking I would feign amnesia for a bit, see if we can get a flag and if we don’t then my memory comes flooding back

View attachment 1057132

The real question is, if it was a Wagner, what lies would you tell to get him life with no parole?

I never understood the Wagner hate.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
View attachment 1057132

If Trac kicked my head in, I probably deserved it.

And if Folau decided to take them to court I'd be interested to see the outcome. Won't happen though.
Falou took Rugby Australia to court trying to sue them for $14 million on grounds of being sacked for religious discrimination. The two parties settled on an undisclosed amount out of court.

If Frosty or Tracc beat me up I would enjoy it. I would just bask in all their glory. If it was a runt like Spargo then I would press charges.
Lol

Frosty would throw 45 punches at the speed of light but would probably miss the target with 42 of them. Then we would fall over his own feet

You would be fine

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Lol

Frosty would throw 45 punches at the speed of light but would probably miss the target with 42 of them. Then we would fall over his own feet

You would be fine

I reckon you could him flinching hard on feints, but if he rushed you he'd be a mother *er

Tom Brady. Age 43. 7 Super Bowls. In conversation for greatest player of any sport ever now.
Greatest player of any sport? He might not even be the greatest quarterback of all time, he might not even be the best quarterback of his era. There is a lot more to winning than just the quarterback. But just comparing Brady with Drew Brees (just retired aged 42) who careers played out side by side, I dare say if you swapped their careers around and Drew played for the New England Patriots the he’d be the one with a lot more Super Bowl wins.

1F021F6B-B67E-4E11-8B7A-B2E651FDF055.jpeg

062E933D-D072-4066-BCEB-7A81DBBDCCAE.jpeg

A046A269-EDEA-41C0-94AD-8C3DC91A02BC.jpeg

D98A8C7E-9289-413B-B688-E971238A2306.jpeg

D179F329-6ADC-463D-B737-CEC09C9AEBEC.jpeg

Greatest player of any sport? He might not even be the greatest quarterback of all time, he might not even be the best quarterback of his era. There is a lot more to winning than just the quarterback. But just comparing Brady with Drew Brees (just retired aged 42) who careers played out side by side, I dare say if you swapped their careers around and Drew played for the New England Patriots the he’d be the one with a lot more Super Bowl wins.

View attachment 1057390
View attachment 1057391
View attachment 1057392
View attachment 1057393
View attachment 1057394
Swap them both with Aaron Rodgers

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
My question is if we were playing red hot footy & looking like a chance in September would you press charges if Trac hospitalized you?
* no, I'd just blackmail the mother*er. A million dollars and tickets the to Grand Final to cheer him on to a Norm Smith, happy with that thanks :thumbsu:

meant to post this in this thread.

Mrs Crimson was watching some show called firefly lane and I swear one of the main characters is Jordan Lewis. They way he looks in the show is uncanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back