Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. I wouldn’t call what he said a slip up, I thought it was quite funny myself.
I have no problem with the comment, it was funny

But when he has called out others for comments, it's funny that the same thing then happens to him

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Happy to admit I was one of the people outraged at Alcott's comment.

But only because I can't stand him and I wanted to write back: "No you wouldn't Dylan, you're disabled", but I was too scared an angry mob would come to my house and burn me to death.

Anyway, news com au is absolute trash (and I love it). They'll make a headline out of anything. They even wrote article on Harry Styles farting on television once... compelling stuff, I don't know how I'd manage without it.

Just found this. Someone remixed Brett Kirk's awkard channel 7 intro to make it epic

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
All Alcott has is being outraged. Without the SJ aspect of his persona he has nothing - no endorsements or gigs at all.

Because nobody - not even the numpties on Twitter - care how many wins you get over people who struggle with stairs.

This panic on the Astrazenica vaccine is ridiculous, there has been 1 case of blood clots in Australia and 79 worldwide. The chances are like 1 in a million. You're far more likely to die from covid than the vaccine itself and I'm guessing that those who get the clots are probably very old and frail. The benefits far outweigh the risk and the media are creating a mass hysteria that causes nothing but trouble.
Also, the rollout has been woeful, they should've handed vaccines out to the states so that can distribute them in an effective manner. Instead, the Morrison government wanted to put their name onto something considering they did nothing in handling the virus, was all the states.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Does anyone want to know what I’m having for dinner? Don’t care, I’m telling you anyway. I’ve got lovely blue-eye cod fillets that I’m going to pan fry, then serve them with pomme puree, some steamed beans and a really nice mussel, saffron, thyme and cream sauce.

Russian Demon

Premiership Player
Mar 26, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
This panic on the Astrazenica vaccine is ridiculous, there has been 1 case of blood clots in Australia and 79 worldwide. The chances are like 1 in a million. You're far more likely to die from covid than the vaccine itself and I'm guessing that those who get the clots are probably very old and frail. The benefits far outweigh the risk and the media are creating a mass hysteria that causes nothing but trouble.
Also, the rollout has been woeful, they should've handed vaccines out to the states so that can distribute them in an effective manner. Instead, the Morrison government wanted to put their name onto something considering they did nothing in handling the virus, was all the states.
They only have the luxury of protecting public confidence (and their voters) because we don't have many cases. If it was running rampant, they wouldn't have a choice.

I suspect we'll sell all.of them to Brazil or something and just delay the roll-out another 3 months

They only have the luxury of protecting public confidence (and their voters) because we don't have many cases. If it was running rampant, they wouldn't have a choice.

I suspect we'll sell all.of them to Brazil or something and just delay the roll-out another 3 months
We're most likely stuck with the vaccines. Selling them to a poorer country would ruin our international standing which has already been tarnished thanks to the China situation and accused war crimes in Afghanistan as well as the libs inaction against Climate change. Public confidence in the government in general would be in the shitter too at the moment, due to the Canberra rape stuff. Media has completely turned against Morrison, public sentiment is starting to change and people are getting frustrated. In what looms as an election year, Labor looks the goods by simply doing nothing and letting Scomo self implode, this vaccine shamozzle is just another example.

Homemade kebabs for dinner.

4316D8F6-ECA4-4ED9-B572-32B14B7573DD.jpeg

That looks incredible Crimson. Seems a strange night to choose to cook outdoors though. I was cold!
I am willing to suffer for my art.

Does anyone else make homemade kebabs, if so share the recipe you you to marinate the meat please?

I will be making fettuccini Amatriciana and garlic bread

Probably knock back a bit of sangiovese red wine too
Haven’t decided on dinner but will be drinking a bottle of Leconfield Cab sav. Which I managed to score through my mrs work for $12.

Haven’t decided on dinner but will be drinking a bottle of Leconfield Cab sav. Which I managed to score through my mrs work for $12.
Ingram Road 2019 Merlot in the end for me

$22 a bottle

Will probably finish off with a couple of Starward whiskys on rocks

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Apr 14, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
LA Lakers,Chelsea F.C.
Simon godfrey is sitting two rows behind me . Shook the great mans hand

Status
Not open for further replies.