Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just glad I didn't use social media much as a teen...
I still don't use Twitter, but * some of this s**t you come out with after a few beers.

Surely when you become a full time athlete you shut down your old account and start again but rough to be going after a 15 year old lol

Lmao a west Ham footballer has been dragged over the coals for an offensive tweet when he was 15, a full 10 years ago.

The tweet was ' that one friend who thinks they're black #n****rplease '

Sometimes I actually think this world can't be real because it's too bizarre.
Oh it’s real and it hates nice things, free will, independent opinion. it also loves punishing everyone for anything in their history, even said as an infant or the glint in the milkman’s eye that transgress current ‘ideals’.

I still don't use Twitter, but fu** some of this sh*t you come out with after a few beers.

Surely when you become a full time athlete you shut down your old account and start again but rough to be going after a 15 year old lol
There are tools you can get to auto delete old posts. They are still there with things like the way back machine but at least a bit harder to find.

Last edited:

Oh it’s real and it hates nice things, free will, independent opinion. it also loves punishing everyone for anything in their history, even said as an infant or the glint in the milkman’s eye that transgress current ‘ideals’.
Idk, I reckon most of the time the outrage comes from a tiny minority of loud idiots and gets blown up by a media that revels in reaction.

There was a story channel 9 ran about how Golden Gaytime were under pressure to change their name. The 'pressure' turned out to be an online petition with a few hundred signatures and no one else in the world had heard of it or cared.

Bigotry used to be the most effective form of bullying, now it’s swung the other way. I’d say many of the most ferocious advocates for these new ideals don’t actually believe in them, they’re just using the new best way to inflict pain on other people.

Honestly, I'd love a CEO to just address it and say:

These tweets are of a child and not remarks that the player would ever say today, as they have grown up. If you can find the person who has been wounded and affected by it, roll them on out.

Now, * off back to the depths of the internet

Bigotry used to be the most effective form of bullying, now it’s swung the other way. I’d say many of the most ferocious advocates for these new ideals don’t actually believe in them, they’re just using the new best way to inflict pain on other people.
Basically this ...

Honestly, I'd love a CEO to just address it and say:

These tweets are of a child and not remarks that the player would ever say today, as they have grown up. If you can find the person who has been wounded and affected by it, roll them on out.

Now, fu** off back to the depths of the internet

Exactly
Or even more simplified
You know what's right and wrong to say, I don't need to tell you because I'm just an appointed figure head of an operation designed to make money, if you need my validation or any of my athletes to decide what's right and wrong maybe the issue is more to do with yourself and not us.

Ps get ****ed.

500 gram tbone with a home made bacon, pinenut & spinach salad

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
f69c8fc9b461022aa0ef30c4084f7f4b.jpg

500 gram tbone with a home made bacon, pinenut & spinach salad

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
f69c8fc9b461022aa0ef30c4084f7f4b.jpg
Steak = Good
Lack of carbs = Bad

That steak is crying out for some fat chips!

Ive cut out chips pretty much over the last 3 months
I did that a couple of years ago for about 6 months. You do eat so much better when potato is taken out of your diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather talk about how I'm going to run than give up potato
Yeah I got a horrible personal trainer just to get extra calorie credits for potato. I have a sister that doesn’t like potato. I don’t even understand how that can be possible

Yeah I got a horrible personal trainer just to get extra calorie credits for potato. I have a sister that doesn’t like potato. I don’t even understand how that can be possible
My kids don't like potato. I'm thinking about disowning them and reintroducing big, fully-loaded baked potatoes into my life. Nothing compares to the satisfaction of soft, fluffy potato smothered with butter, melted cheese, bacon, onion and everything else smooshed together.

My kids don't like potato. I'm thinking about disowning them and reintroducing big, fully-loaded baked potatoes into my life. Nothing compares to the satisfaction of soft, fluffy potato smothered with butter, melted cheese, bacon, onion and everything else smooshed together.
Sour cream or gtfo

Cheeky movie suggestion my dudes/dudettes
Official Secrets (2019)
Starring Keira Knightley :hearteyes:
Based off a true story of a UK signals/intelligence/idk it's very advanced worker whistleblowing the US and UK governments efforts to coerce UN security council members to vote in favour of the Iraq War even though it was illegal.
Very interesting film, learnt a lot about the making of the Iraq War in typical thriller style. Not sure where you can watch it but it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back