Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheeky movie suggestion my dudes/dudettes
Official Secrets (2019)
Starring Keira Knightley :hearteyes:
Based off a true story of a UK signals/intelligence/idk it's very advanced worker whistleblowing the US and UK governments efforts to coerce UN security council members to vote in favour of the Iraq War even though it was illegal.
Very interesting film, learnt a lot about the making of the Iraq War in typical thriller style. Not sure where you can watch it but it's great.

Tone wise is it more Bourne Identity or Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy?

Tone wise is it more Bourne Identity or Tinker, Tailor, Soldier Spy?
Haven't seen the second one but from what I've briefly read, they're probably closer. It's sorta like a doco but it's not, kind of weird but they've made it work

Also, potatoes are ******* sick as. I love em so much, even my ps4 username is potato related.
tenor.png

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Lollllll
The race to be offended continues, now disabled people can't joke about being disabled 😂

Dylan Alcott took the opportunity to make a joke at North’s expense — one which divided punters online.

“Legit reckon I could get a kick for North Melbourne at the minute,” Alcott tweeted.

The tweet hit a sore spot for Durdin, who returned serve on Twitter after the game.

“For a sporting professional who’s so vocal about the treatment of people with disabilities this is a shocking comment,” Durdin said.

One pundit called Alcott’s tweet “disgraceful”, while another termed it “totally disrespectful”.

Lollllll
The race to be offended continues, now disabled people can't joke about being disabled 😂

Thats a ripper comment and he's got freedom of speech to say it.

I keep saying it, outrage for outrages sake.

Lollllll
The race to be offended continues, now disabled people can't joke about being disabled

Pretty funny when someone is outspoken about pc issues slips up and people turn on them

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Training a new recruit for this year's draft

Used to have a border collie that could dribble a footy at speed. It was like he could read the unpredictable bounce of the ball.

Used to have a border collie that could dribble a footy at speed. It was like he could read the unpredictable bounce of the ball.

My Berner always runs too far without a bounce.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Eugh, quoting Twitter nuffies as news is bottom of the barrel stuff. Dumb fu**s saying dumb sh*t on a dumb platform isn't news.
I did get enjoyment out of the absurdity of it all. Pretty soon you won't be allowed to talk about someone else without asking for permission

I did get enjoyment out of the absurdity of it all. Pretty soon you won't be allowed to talk about someone else without asking for permission
Nah, that won't happen. Some nuffies on twitter might say otherwise, but you could find some loud, outspoken nuffies to support any cause there no matter how little merit it has.

Topkent

Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Nah, that won't happen. Some nuffies on twitter might say otherwise, but you could find some loud, outspoken nuffies to support any cause there no matter how little merit it has.
Won't happen? Have you see how lifeless Australian sporting personalities are lol. It's already happening.

Won't happen? Have you see how lifeless Australian sporting personalities are lol. It's already happening.
Same as 90% of sporting personalities of all time. We remember Capper and Jacko because they were so unusually outlandish, unlike the hundreds of other blokes playing at the same time.

Alcott is outspoken on PC issues?
He has had a crack at some people in the media for their choices of words before

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back