Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he prefers sivart over stinger im told
I remember sivart. I’ve been around long enough for that name change to register - even though I only joined the dots pretty recently

They are (I wasn’t going to tell him) but are generally regarded as a different universe to your elite private Methodist or Anglican private which are seriously pricey
Most catholic schools are seriously pricey. Don't think that still holds up anymore.

Most catholic schools are seriously pricey. Don't think that still holds up anymore.
I’m not from Melbourne- you’re probably right for the big cities, or Melb and Sydney, but you’re just going to have to take my word for it that it’s a different world elsewhere

Western suburb catholic schools where I went are much closer to a public school than the grammar schools and catholic schools in the East

s**t they probably aren't even the same standard of education as the inner east public schools

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Western suburb catholic schools where I went are much closer to a public school than the grammar schools and catholic schools in the East

sh*t they probably aren't even the same standard of education as the inner east public schools

Yeah, my dad went to a Catholic school that was pretty s**t. There aren't any like that now though, no cheap catholic schools around

Yeah, my dad went to a Catholic school that was pretty sh*t. There aren't any like that now though, no cheap catholic schools around
Just had a quick google

My old high school costs a bit over $5k a year

To put it into perspective, that is cheaper than what I pay for 2 days of childcare for 1 kid (after the government rebate)

And the primary school I'm sending my oldest to next year is like $1.5-$2k a year

Just had a quick google

My old high school costs a bit over $5k a year

To put it into perspective, that is cheaper than what I pay for 2 days of childcare for 1 kid (after the government rebate)

And the primary school I'm sending my oldest to next year is like $1.5-$2k a year

s**t that's alright. You don't find public school priced Catholic schools though anymore.

just downloaded a free emulator and am currently playing Pokemon platinum on my laptop. I'm gonna name my pokemon after posters here lol.
If you want the link hmu.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back