Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Olympics have definitely lost their shine.
Used to know all the swimmers but now they are nobodies. I wouldn't know Emily C Bomb if she stood up in my coffee.
And channel 7's coverage has been shite with Hamish slipping around the studio dancing with the graphics all night
Holy s**t I've totally forgotten to even start watching it at all. Which probably confirms my relationship with the Olympics these days. That plus I keep watching Saturday's replay so I'm not getting much spare viewing time.

Holy s**t I've totally forgotten to even start watching it at all. Which probably confirms my relationship with the Olympics these days. That plus I keep watching Saturday's replay so I'm not getting much spare viewing time.
Completely understandable.
Missing nothing anyway. Watch the replay again

Going to pull on the boots TheCount ?
13962623_1047542701949975_3388071666669379521_n.jpg

I would if I wasn't reasonably confident they'd try to sign me up!
They definitely would. However think of it this way. All expenses payed trip to watch Melbourne play Brisbane the MCG. You could let watts take a screamer on you. Get some good observations close up

I would if I wasn't reasonably confident they'd try to sign me up!
I figure about you that you're the kind of guy that might not be on the scouts list, but you appear out of the blue and stun everyone Jayden Hunt style

(If this is wrong, please don't tell me)

- " and if you resemble a footballer we may select you this week"
More like "If you can run (or walk) in a straight line you'll be selected"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone find St Kilda players boring? I don't mean game style or whatever - just generally. I was lurking their board a while back and seeing these guys going on about how their players don't get attention in the media yada yada, but honestly if you could get Gawn or Vince or even Viney to appear on your show, you would hardly go "no, I have a better idea, lets interview Blake Acres". There were a couple of them on 360 the other night and I literally forgot everything they said as they were saying it. I'm not certain how it is remedied - maybe they need to go back to sex scandals, nude pictures and dwarfs or something. It's like they've repaired their culture at the expense of the last interesting thing about the club.

Does anyone find St Kilda players boring? I don't mean game style or whatever - just generally. I was lurking their board a while back and seeing these guys going on about how their players don't get attention in the media yada yada, but honestly if you could get Gawn or Vince or even Viney to appear on your show, you would hardly go "no, I have a better idea, lets interview Blake Acres". There were a couple of them on 360 the other night and I literally forgot everything they said as they were saying it. I'm not certain how it is remedied - maybe they need to go back to sex scandals, nude pictures and dwarfs or something. It's like they've repaired their culture at the expense of the last interesting thing about the club.

I watched a video of 360 and turned it off when the saints players came on.. they are boring as bat s**t
Joey Montangna has the personality of an AGB and the rest arent much better

Rooeys not bad on MMM but they encourage personality on their shows

Hey, settle down mate, I'm a bit sensitive ya know!

So I got a 3 point infraction for pushing NathanMX to the point where he told me my parents must bash me and I'm a drug addict for staying up so late .. even though I'm in Canada and he's also up late ..

All I did was say he was an idiot for suggesting it's better to finish 2nd bottom then second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back