Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an interesting question though. I've heard theoretically about priests and such being excommunicated, but I don't know of any formal process for you to initiate a termination. It's essentially like Fitness First - they make it a piece of piss to join but virtually impossible to de register
I've also compared it to trying to leave a gym. there was a channel to follow for excommunication but the rules were changed around 2012 with the influx of aethiests ditching their catholicism. Now the outcome of your application is up to the church. Apparently it isn't done because the church gains it's power and influence from the number of its members. I reckon that's a farce

Has anyone tried to renounce their catholicism before? As far as I can tell the only way out is to assault the pope
All religions should remove you as a member if you write their head office stating your wish to b removed. I removed myself from the church I was brought up in years ago by writing them.

Likely now you could do it online. Just explain you reasons for removal.

I've also compared it to trying to leave a gym. there was a channel to follow for excommunication but the rules were changed around 2012 with the influx of aethiests ditching their catholicism. Now the outcome of your application is up to the church. Apparently it isn't done because the church gains it's power and influence from the number of its members. I reckon that's a farce
Tell them:
1. You are unable to remain part of a religion that protects pedofile priests and allows them in o can't nit use in positions that allow them to abuse children.
2. The pope is not infalable.
3. Their basic teachings have not remaind true to the holy book they follow and you disagree with them.

That should do it.

Tell them:
1. You are unable to remain part of a religion that protects pedofile priests and allows them in o can't nit use in positions that allow them to abuse children.
2. The pope is not infalable.
3. Their basic teachings have not remaind true to the holy book they follow and you disagree with them.

That should do it.
Hey there Crimson. Hi!

You went all quite there but a good attack on the integrity of the church coaxed you out.

Where have you been anyway? Are you relaxing with feet up now you've conned Striker into the heavy lifting?

Hey there Crimson. Hi!

You went all quite there but a good attack on the integrity of the church coaxed you out.

Where have you been anyway? Are you relaxing with feet up now you've conned Striker into the heavy lifting?
Hi to you too.

This would describe my life in recent times:

Or perhaps the music video version:

I have mostly been reading in recent weeks & dealing with the occasional opposition poster melt.

Does anyone remember the online game where you had to try to make someone run but usually you got two steps in and he fell over because you couldn't time the movements right?

Then some kid did an irl version of it which was great on YouTube.

Does anyone remember the online game where you had to try to make someone run but usually you got two steps in and he fell over because you couldn't time the movements right?

Then some kid did an irl version of it which was great on YouTube.
Qwop is the game you are thinking of

Has anyone tried to renounce their catholicism before? As far as I can tell the only way out is to assault the pope

Why can't you just click unsubscribe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When i see your name come up as a notification for this thread i expect fish!

Didn't get to go fishing too much on the weekend cos I drove up to Gladstone and picked up the new ride :p:p After the missus caught that nice big snapper she ordered me out to get a new boat

rig.jpg

Didn't get to go fishing too much on the weekend cos I drove up to Gladstone and picked up the new ride :p:p After the missus caught that nice big snapper she ordered me out to get a new boat

View attachment 277962
Are they personalised plates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back