Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
baited people in to improve my reaction score with dislikes in the Viney tribunal thread. pure genius.

Playing the BigFooty influencer game I see.

If you start trying to sell me protein shakes I'll know what's up.

Playing the BigFooty influencer game I see.

If you start trying to sell me protein shakes I'll know what's up.

More interested in selling you volcano insurance tbh.

More interested in selling you volcano insurance tbh.

Thank god, I wouldn't want anything to happen to my volcano.

4e2ff6f5947c4f6ccaddf84a5d363e17.jpg

Piers Morgan's never played a game of park footy let alone done anything approaching professional sport. What the * does he know about what would or wouldn't cut it? Besides, Fergie won 2 prem leagues in the 10's, plus managed egos like Beckham and C Ronaldo and won plenty.

Piers Morgan's never played a game of park footy let alone done anything approaching professional sport. What the fu** does he know about what would or wouldn't cut it? Besides, Fergie won 2 prem leagues in the 10's, plus managed egos like Beckham and C Ronaldo and won plenty.
I'm not sure what your point is, those titles were almost 10 years ago the landscape has changed drastically in that time

Mourinho won the Premier league title 7 years ago and his management style is considered outdated to the new generation

I could imagine Fegie having to stand down as manager these days if he kicked a ball at a players head like he did Beckham 20 years ago too

I'm not sure what your point is, those titles were almost 10 years ago the landscape has changed drastically in that time

Mourinho won the Premier league title 7 years ago and his management style is considered outdated to the new generation

I could imagine Fegie having to stand down as manager these days if he kicked a ball at a players head like he did Beckham 20 years ago too
Malthouse another example who was at his prime basically 2010 and washed by 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like sort of training video for coaches taking a course with the AFL.

Points are basically,

1. Good players can sometimes come from late in the draft
2. Petracca was a lazy campaigner until he met me
3. Premierships are hard to win
4. John Longmire is a good coach (maybe they should have interviewed him instead)
5. It's all about the journey 🙃

Glad I brought my notepad.

Points are basically,

4. John Longmire is a good coach (maybe they should have interviewed him instead)

Its supposed to inspire you (I think), not be a note taking exercise. The type of crap they show you on the first day of a course to get you motivated.

Points are basically,

Looks like it was chocoblock full of Learnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back