Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m absolutely knackered now.

I’m doing my ‘virtual’ inspection where you just turn in a bunch of photos to the agent rather than get a visit where we all get COVID.

I’m really over moving crap from one room to another then photographing the tidy room, then carrying all the crap back to photograph the next. I was going to just send the photos from last time but got scared they might notice

Well I’m absolutely knackered now.

I’m doing my ‘virtual’ inspection where you just turn in a bunch of photos to the agent rather than get a visit where we all get COVID.

I’m really over moving crap from one room to another then photographing the tidy room, then carrying all the crap back to photograph the next. I was going to just send the photos from last time but got scared they might notice
Just use the old photos, it's a kind of test for the agent.

Beef short ribs smoked for 8 hours

Not the best pic but ******* delicious
b754b61d1d60fa63b8b1f84e54823e8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

This looks amazing. Short ribs here are almost always braised but you may have inspired me.

Sorry I'm not so good with English... yes, $2 for large chips, I know it's hard to believe but it's real I promise!
My maths is better I think: $6 gets 3 large chips, that's absolutely shitloads of chips! Dinner for two, easily!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing that would interest you mate. 😐

It’s an Iberico Jamon ham. A cured pig leg.
my wife guessed pig ear or a sculpture of some sort. i thought pig or art too. kinda looks dali inspired to me.

images

my wife guessed pig ear or a sculpture of some sort. i thought pig or art too. kinda looks dali inspired to me.

images

I guess it’s a lot bigger than the picture makes clear. It’s two foot long and weighs about 20 pounds. I’ll post some pics after we do some cutting. I figured if any sports fans would appreciate it, it would be the high falutin Demons crew.

I guess it’s a lot bigger than the picture makes clear. It’s two foot long and weighs about 20 pounds. I’ll post some pics after we do some cutting. I figured if any sports fans would appreciate it, it would be the high falutin Demons crew.
Plenty of high-society snobs in red and blue, but there's some real gutter trash too, don't worry about that. I'm still here, I've been here all along!

Nothing that would interest you mate. 😐

It’s an Iberico Jamon ham. A cured pig leg.
Posh. It’s the loveliest stuff in the entire world. It would want to be really ($$$)

Plenty of high-society snobs in red and blue, but there's some real gutter trash too, don't worry about that. I'm still here, I've been here all along!
Happy Christmas gutter trash

Merry Christmas PG, and to all my fellow Dees supporters!! May your food comas be long and restful and cups overflowing with good booze! Much love especially to those who are missing loves ones for whatever reason. Go Dees!!!!

Hey! I’m boosted! On way to immortality!

Now I just need to slouch around at home until my antibodies kick in in a week or so, then I’m going to go NUTS!

Do your worst COVID - 4D chess Gander has out-foxed you again

Redgum BBQ today

Chicken in a peppery Alabama sauce, pulled pork that had an apple vinegar tang and brisket that was quite tender all get the ticks of approval

Chips a bit dry but the wife and kids loved them and the tangly coleslaw was great. Pickles were pretty stock standard

The setting looks great but you can't eat in with dogs so we had to take away and eat in a local park
ce3496fa3b6aad59dca65a5870cf0571.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back