Bumped Random Chat - I want BBQ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

I know a fair few people that are moving to Qland and none that are moving to Tasmania
Everyone I know is talking about it atm, and they all seem to be under the impression that no one else has had this idea.

Everyone I know is talking about it atm, and they all seem to be under the impression that no one else has had this idea.
Well there you go

I know 3 friends or friends of friends that are moving up to the Sunshine coast

But no movers down South

Sounds good

I ned a new challenge to cook on

Was contemplating an Asado parrilla grill bbq

But I know I will lose interest in cooking on that fairly quickly
Tandoor?

Smoked beef ribs
Home made chimichurri sauce
Home made Southern style potato salad
Smoked sweet corn on a cob
7a7a71a2c571fa997aa8b65d234a0972.jpg
1a50be4024601abaf150b165ea8e52f1.jpg
2f820ddd8aa725faa58eeecf0c2ad1b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Smoked beef ribs

Amazing Stinger.

I’m going to attempt a green risotto with scallops today. If it isn’t a total disaster I will post pictures

Amazing Stinger.

I’m going to attempt a green risotto with scallops today. If it isn’t a total disaster I will post pictures
posting pictures of a total disaster wont be frowned upon

Hey 00Stinger

Turned out really great. Really delicious.

The one thing I would say is that cooking risotto on a hot day is a terrible idea. You end up standing indoors over a steaming hot stove for 30 minutes at least. I was brushing sweat out of my eyes by the end.

Anyway:

24D9483E-8A4D-4F42-BCD5-5929C08EA89A.jpeg

Last edited:
And tbf I find cooking my destress so I do 99% of the cooking in my place. Even over NYE we were in Phillip Island with friends for 4 nights and I cooked for all over us most nights. The butcher in San Remo loved me when I dropped $150 on 6 rib eyes and I was back the next day for more meat lol
Yeah I always hated cooking and tbh I hated eating as well. It was just something you did because you'd get a stomach pain if you didn't. I always thought there were heaps of better things to do and my family never ate together, so I didn't even really catch on that it was a normal thing until I was out of home.

Anyway when I eventually jumped up the corporate ladder and had a job that I had to use my brain for so I'd get home from work and there was absolutely nothing I was capable or even interested in doing except cutting ******* vegetables, figuring out what spices did what and watching videos of Gordon Ramsey roasting animals, and overnight, I got it. I couldn't believe how good it was for relaxing. The wife would offer to help and I'd be like "sure, just go into that room over there and don't come back for a while". Best wind-down ever!

Smoked beef ribs

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapataldon’t do beef ribs

I haven’t done beef ribs, but they look great. Knife and fork needed for those or nah?

Yeah I always hated cooking and tbh I hated eating as well. It was just something you did because you'd get a stomach pain if you didn't. I always thought there were heaps of better things to do and my family never ate together, so I didn't even really catch on that it was a normal thing until I was out of home.

Anyway when I eventually jumped up the corporate ladder and had a job that I had to use my brain for so I'd get home from work and there was absolutely nothing I was capable or even interested in doing except cutting ******* vegetables, figuring out what spices did what and watching videos of Gordon Ramsey roasting animals, and overnight, I got it. I couldn't believe how good it was for relaxing. The wife would offer to help and I'd be like "sure, just go into that room over there and don't come back for a while". Best wind-down ever!

I also find 90% of cooking to be incredibly relaxing. I pour a beer or three and hopefully everyone just leaves me alone 🤣

I haven’t done beef ribs, but they look great. Knife and fork needed for those or nah?
Nope, not these ones

They came out super tender. My best ones so far

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back