Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone's watching The Footy Show, this sums up my feelings right now:

2iu4n3.jpg

What happened to the parodies and taking the piss out of the season. It was like the only good thing about The Footy Show all season. Disappointing. Need these back:

If anyone's watching The Footy Show, this sums up my feelings right now:

View attachment 564876

What happened to the parodies and taking the piss out of the season. It was like the only good thing about The Footy Show all season. Disappointing. Need these back:

Your first mistake was watching The Footy Show.

Your first mistake was watching The Footy Show.

I've tried to be pretty loyal to it. Some parts of it are pretty good. They've just started some team song parodies that are actually pretty funny. Worth a look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lost to the abyss of online guys who stop logging on
I can't seem to find his account, I was trying to tag him in something the other day.

That's a real shame, he was a quality poster and brought a lot to this board.

Probably not good enough quality for you, but here's a quick knock-up on Paint 3D:
View attachment 568452
Thanks for the effort :) Actually surprised how well it turned out!

Tracing it with the pen tool on Photoshop would probably be easiest. Would of course take quite a few shapes though.
I just settled for a simpler diamond shape to represent it with an inner stroke to create a depth effect :)

Out of curiosity, is anyone here a member of a BBL team? I just bought a Renegades Membership for $30 (junior - Under 17) and its good value. A slight increase in price of $5 over last but I get access to 2 games in Geelong, 5 at Marvel Stadium and 1 at the MCG, so $40 of games plus a members pack that I probably won’t use, although the cape I got last year was actually pretty decent and I wear that around the house a lot. I’m so keen for the season to start now as there’s no footy, cricket or regular season basketball. Hurry up December!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back