Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Hi, not sure where to post this so redirect it if needed.

In my local soccer league we have summer tournaments where you can make your own team. most teams just wear random t-shirts that are the same colour but this year my team is going all out!

I have designed this jersey for us to wear, yellow being the only colour unused by other teams unfortunately. Thoughts?

20181015_122906.jpg

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

In my local soccer league we have summer tournaments where you can make your own team. most teams just wear random t-shirts that are the same colour but this year my team is going all out!

I have designed this jersey for us to wear, yellow being the only colour unused by other teams unfortunately. Thoughts?

View attachment 573932

I like it.
For obvious reasons.
#COYN

View attachment 573932

I think (aside from the collar) that it's a pretty classy design. It's a nice shade of yellow - not too overpowing, and the charcoal mixes with it perfectly. I'd wear that jersey proudly :thumbsu:

Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
I think (aside from the collar) that it's a pretty classy design. It's a nice shade of yellow - not too overpowing, and the charcoal mixes with it perfectly. I'd wear that jersey proudly :thumbsu:
I've always loved the lace-up collar but the supplier might not be able to make it so I was thinking just a floppy collar or the style Adidas have been using like on Juventus this year

View attachment 573932

Reminds me of my T20 Australia design :)
Dockland Raiders Portfolio ALTERNATE.jpg

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

View attachment 573932

Absolutely love that design. Has that BBL kind of look which is clean.

Look good, play good my friend ;)

I've always loved the lace-up collar but the supplier might not be able to make it so I was thinking just a floppy collar or the style Adidas have been using like on Juventus this year

I reckon more traditional style collars fit better - the lace-up collar looks fantastic and is very nostalgic, but I'm not sure of it's functionality. These are three of my favourite collars from Cats jumpers - 2011 ISC, 2016 ISC and 2018 CO Retro

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 4.12.54 pm.png

May I inquire as to how you found yourself looking at WC toiletry bags? :p

If you must know, I was on the AFL Footy Shop website browsing Swans merchandise for my brother, and one of the highlighted items on the front of their website was the toiletry bags. They have one for every team on there, $24.95 each

63.png

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
If you must know, I was on the AFL Footy Shop website browsing Swans merchandise for my brother, and one of the highlighted items on the front of their website was the toiletry bags. They have one for every team on there, $24.95 each

View attachment 575219
That's actually pretty handy, thanks.
Lost my toiletry bag on my last holiday so might have to pick up a pies one.

The colours on the others do look more saturated so maybe that is what is giving the appearance of ochre on the WC bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's actually pretty handy, thanks.
Lost my toiletry bag on my last holiday so might have to pick up a pies one.

The colours on the others do look more saturated so maybe that is what is giving the appearance of ochre on the WC bag.

It's possible, but the yellow on the Richmond and Adelaide bags displayed looks quite rich and vibrant. WCE is definitely ochre on purpose

Jun 24, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
ΠΓΣΣ LFC Sturt Steelers Nix

View attachment 575219
Psst hey if you want to get him a guernsey or any other onfield clothing there's 50% off all onfield gear at The AFL Store........ *wink wink*

Shameless plug...
Gillon get the f*** off this thread :p

If Gillon were on the board, we could convince him to have our way. Ohhh imagine what we could do... and some of the jumper matchups we could make happen :hearteyes:

So... BF has an image editing mode now?
No doubt will help people communicate what they mean easier and suggestions for improvement.
I'd love for a comp where you have to create a design using the image edit mode only :p

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you pause that video and watch it frame by frame it's really interesting. Basically they just scroll through the existing images of players and pick out someone of a similar body size that also has a similar pose rotation, then layer mask that onto the original player, erase everything but the guernsey itself, and then warp the guernsey if need be to fit it to the exact dimensions of the original guernsey

May 25, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond

View attachment 573932

Big pig is keen to be chucking on this kit with ya and sink a cutla tins after mate

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back