Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Western Bulldoggos.
I just don't find 'Western' particularly specific to the area they now represent. For a newbie it must be hell figuring out which west team is where. At least WC and GWS sorta make sense though.

They can't go back to Footscray because they represent a way bigger block of land now then they used to. Would Western Suburbs work? Or (Greater :p) West Melbourne? Or combine the two, West Melbourne Suburbs? Idk.

I just don't find 'Western' particularly specific to the area they now represent. For a newbie it must be hell figuring out which west team is where. At least WC and GWS sorta make sense though.

They can't go back to Footscray because they represent a way bigger block of land now then they used to. Would Western Suburbs work? Or (Greater :p) West Melbourne? Or combine the two, West Melbourne Suburbs? Idk.

Footscray Bulldoggos.

As a Western Suburbian, I'd rather the Bulldogs didn't represent me.
If they went to West Melbourne it'd be fine, but you can't represent an entire side of the city.

They should totally go back to Footscray, such a sick name, and 'Sons of the 'Scray' sounds way better.

As a Western Suburbian, I'd rather the Bulldogs didn't represent me.
If they went to West Melbourne it'd be fine, but you can't represent an entire side of the city.

They should totally go back to Footscray, such a sick name, and 'Sons of the 'Scray' sounds way better.
Gotta admit West Melbourne Bulldogs sounds pretty good IMO. Would be sick to see them as Footscray again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the 2017/18/19 Toyota AFL Grand Final - The Greater Western Sydney Giants versus the Greater Western Melbourne Bulldogs.

They're talking about Married. Crap show if you ask me. Irritates the hell out of me
I don't watch reality TV where people are on to become the next best thing. Though I know way too much about the shows.

However, I do watch a First Dates because it's quirky; and Survivor, because well, it's Survivor.

I made the mistake of watching an episode while eating dinner waiting for another show to start and got hooked

But I acknowledge it's rubbish

Remove this Banner Ad

Back