Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
Many of you have probably seen examples of his work, but if not I'd urge you to take a look at Port Adelaide 1870's colourisation efforts - just type Port Adelaide 1870 into the search engine under "Posted by" or visit his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353833738719352/. Really brings those old photos of footy players and their jumpers to life!

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees

fancyscum

Lord Mayor of Swoop City
AFL Club
Adelaide
Anyone got a copy of that photo of the Port prison bars picture on the rack?? Am I dreaming or was there legit a pic around here of that over the off season??
Was definitely a thing, can't remember which thread it was in though. Would be class if Port just decided to rock up in it one game this year without letting anyone know, surely Kochie could just pay whatever fine the AFL would throw at them for it.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Was definitely a thing, can't remember which thread it was in though. Would be class if Port just decided to rock up in it one game this year without letting anyone know, surely Kochie could just pay whatever fine the AFL would throw at them for it.
Someone will have saved it somewhere...

More of a reason to bring back heritage round, imagine bounding roo vs prison bars...

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
Moderator #4,185
Such a bizarre photo. Hope the prison bars return, but the current home still remains whether it's a pre season or away as it's a ripper jumper along with the white inverse.
One player wears the PBs with 35 on the back at training each week as a tribute to John McCarthy. Kind of makes the PBs a reward rather than being a bad thing (reserves)

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
One player wears the PBs with 35 on the back at training each week as a tribute to John McCarthy. Kind of makes the PBs a reward rather than being a bad thing (reserves)
Have you always done this or is there something special about this season and JMac?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
Moderator #4,187
Have you always done this or is there something special about this season and JMac?
It’s definitely a new thing, I’m not sure whether it’s got anything to do with this being 30 years since he was born but I’d imagine it’s just a thing that the club thought of doing when they got wind of #BringBackTheBars

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors,Melbourne Renegades
Just wondering, does anyone have a high quality image of the Swooping magpie?

Surprisingly hard to find on Google...

just_kick_it

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Just wondering, does anyone have a high quality image of the Swooping magpie?

Surprisingly hard to find on Google...
IIRC I found one a while ago. My computer is packed away at the moment but if you Google kisspng and then search Collingwood on the site there should be one there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors,Melbourne Renegades
Not sure where this belongs but noticed Mountain Dew have a new can labeling. Reminds me of a certain Essendon training jumper...
59350543_323895811629746_375830846948507648_n.jpg

Top Bottom