TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
My first thought when I saw the last couple of posts was I wonder what the Sack Dimma thread was like.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It took over the whole board, every thread no matter the topic was over run by "Sack Dimma/Peggy/Gale" posts

Nearly put me off BF, truthfully it was this board that kept me on here.
It's why most of my posts these days are over here

Prison bar Pete

Club Legend
Dec 20, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies!
It took over the whole board, every thread no matter the topic was over run by "Sack Dimma/Peggy/Gale" posts

Nearly put me off BF, truthfully it was this board that kept me on here.
It's why most of my posts these days are over here
It's like that now on the Port board

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
How often does everyone venture to their club boards or the main board in comparison to FJGD?
I reckon I go on the Collingwood/Main board whenever there's nothing new going on here that i havent seen.

TY24

Mining Magnate
Mar 21, 2017
The absolute middle of nowhere
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Glory, Wildcats
How often does everyone venture to their club boards or the main board in comparison to FJGD?
I reckon I go on the Collingwood/Main board whenever there's nothing new going on here that i havent seen.
I signed up to BigFooty for this board, specifically because I had designed a broadcast graphics suite which I was keen to share. But since about the halfway mark of last season I've been more on my club board than anywhere else, this board doesn't seem as busy as it was when I first joined which is likely a factor.

But I'm going to try and challenge myself and take part in more competitions on here now that I'm not at uni.

Top Bottom