Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Rated Dean Lewis, but Tones was anticlimactic.

Yeah Dean Lewis was good, but the choice of songs could have been better. I don't know his music, but in a pre-game you want songs that hype the crowd, his opener was a little slow and relaxing, I am sure he has some more livelier songs.

Razor has had his say in the match early and GWS hasn't recovered since. I hate Vic bias.

Yeah Dean Lewis was good, but the choice of songs could have been better. I don't know his music, but in a pre-game you want songs that hype the crowd, his opener was a little slow and relaxing, I am sure he has some more livelier songs.
Agreed, he has a few hits like Waves in His arsenal. Lose My Mind would have been good.

akkaps do you know where the small team jumper icons you used for the jumper tipping are?

Few of the lads from my footy club put together a social ball team for the offseason.

Just something I knocked up relatively quickly using our same colours (albeit somewhat darker) in a retro vibe. Fully cut and sewn uniforms, not sublimated. Ordered from Slamstyle, absolutely ecstatic with how they’ve turned out

5f3d6882bfcaed7b2ccc0d0249c9aa89.jpg

Few of the lads from my footy club put together a social ball team for the offseason.

Just something I knocked up relatively quickly using our same colours (albeit somewhat darker) in a retro vibe. Fully cut and sewn uniforms, not sublimated. Ordered from Slamstyle, absolutely ecstatic with how they’ve turned out

5f3d6882bfcaed7b2ccc0d0249c9aa89.jpg

Great stuff, love Slamstyle’s cut and sew work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been wondering why a lot of people have been saying "campaigner" on here. I just kinda flipped it at some guy on here and turns out "C*nt" changes to "campaigner" haha that's a pisser
That change happened the week of the incident. Has been like that ever since.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back