(Log in to remove this ad.)

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Damn that's unlucky, it's the first official day of Leavers/Schoolies in Busselton today
Most people have finished their exams a week or so ago, but VCE Media across the state isn't that popular so they like to shove it right at the end. I've had 7 days gap between my 2nd last exam (Legal Studies) and this one :)

caloschwaby

The One and Only
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Celtics, Renegades, Packers
Remember, beyond the next few months, your ATAR (or whatever the fu** they call it now) doesn’t matter.
Thanks! If there's one thing I'll remember from school it's that my "ATAR doesn't define me", which I won't let it, but it'll certainly help me get on track right away.

Speaking of which, does anybody here studied a Bachelor of Biomedical Science or do something similar at Uni? It's what I've got my sights set on and it'd be nice to know of anybody who is/was in the same boat and can give me any advice :)

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Remember, beyond the next few months, your ATAR (or whatever the fu** they call it now) doesn’t matter.
100% accurate.

If your heart is set on Uni, then remember that all you need to do is get in with a similar course on a lower ATAR and transfer after 6 months and score that sweet sweet RPL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Crow

Modrarator
Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Anyone interested in catching up for food, drinks and footy jumper talk, the first week of January?
I will be in Melbourne Jan 6 to 11.
This feels like something right up TheLoungeLizard ’s alley given I’ve lost count of how many times he’s suggested to meet people for a beer!

My wife’s birthday falls during that period, but I’d be keen to possibly come up if the dates work.

Spanna_

Premiers baby
Jul 3, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Pittsburgh Penguins
Most people have finished their exams a week or so ago, but VCE Media across the state isn't that popular so they like to shove it right at the end. I've had 7 days gap between my 2nd last exam (Legal Studies) and this one :)
Yeah mine were squashed into two weeks. Glad they're over now and I can get on with my life

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades

Thought you guys might like this, similar to the 'what if' threads on here
What if the Hawthorn Melbourne merge actually happened ?
I saw that video today. Thought it was fairly cool. I liked the discussion surrounding the logo, colours and guernsey.

Top Bottom