Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, it just hit the par for me. Much better than The Last Jedi but not really enough to save the trilogy. 6/10.
I think this is a lesson for Disney to actually plan out their next trilogy. Actually kind of curious to learn more about the rumored George Lucas cut of this film because allegedly it was a lot better than the released version.

The pacing was noticeably off at the beginning, really could have spent a few extra minutes taking care of a few things storywise and fleshing out moments, such as Kylo coming across the Sith Wayfinder and the Resistance finding out that Palpatine had returned. Moved a bit too fast, but I suppose that had the bonus of getting on with the movie, unlike TLJ going on and on with the Canto Bight side plot for example that really had no significance to the story at all.

A bit too predictable and felt it held the audiences' hand too much so to speak, with the dialogue of some key reveals and points of exposition spelling everything exactly out without being overly creative, expansive or leaving much to the imagination.

7/10 at best for me, though this may eventually fade as I get more invested in other things such as the Mandalorian or something. Has to be the best sequel film, not that that says much at all, and certainly can't usurp Revenge of the Sith or any of the originals at all in my mind. As a movie I did enjoy it and it does cap off the sequel trilogy in a reasonable way, but I still recognise Return of the Jedi as the ultimate and most satisfying conclusion of the Skywalker saga.

P1-EG-EK-Coupe-WING-jpg1.jpg
Carbon-Fiber-WRC-Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-Wing-for-2002-2007-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STi-2003-2004.jpg
4542184400000578-0-image-a-3_1507809643831.jpg

Drink suggestions for New Year's Eve? Not a huge fan of beer, prefer Canadian Club and Captain Morgan if that helps. Have given cask a go recently but don't want to go down that route again hahah.

Drink suggestions for New Year's Eve? Not a huge fan of beer, prefer Canadian Club and Captain Morgan if that helps. Have given cask a go recently but don't want to go down that route again hahah.
Look honestly you should probably drink water. Try not to spill it on your pretty dress. Xo

Alright champ
Nah but seriously have you tried fruity beers like Furphy, XPA and session ale? They took me a while to get used to but I enjoy them now. If not get on the spirits. Can't go wrong. Also apparently 2020 is the year that Cruisers become acceptable for men to drink haha get onnem

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah but seriously have you tried fruity beers like Furphy, XPA and session ale? They took me a while to get used to but I enjoy them now. If not get on the spirits. Can't go wrong. Also apparently 2020 is the year that Cruisers become acceptable for men to drink haha get onnem
Apologies for the passive aggressive reply lol, my sarcasm detectors were off. I'll give those a try, usually I just go with vodka or Canadian Club dry but I'm wanting to change up the routine, so cheers 👍

please dont drink goon unless u are a 15 year old girl
It's cheap alcohol, so it's going to be appealing to people of all ages regardless of gender honestly 😂. Have only really gotten on it once but the type I got was ridiculously sweet, still did the job though because I got very drunk very quickly.

I'm working night shift at HJs on New Years so I'll be sending of the decade flipping burgs. Could not have pictured it being any better.
If it makes you feel any better I'll be sending it at Falls Festival in the sun with the boyyyysss x

I'm working night shift at HJs on New Years so I'll be sending of the decade flipping burgs. Could not have pictured it being any better.
I can only imagine the sorts of people that end up in a HJ's on new years eve, thoughts and prayers my dude.

Gage Roads Single Fin is always the answer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back