"I'd wager he has some variety of new football competition on his computer"
171287.jpg

Nope.
something CL?
Nuh-uh.

No sneak peeks, sorry boys.

EDIT - P.S. I knew the colour would throw you off

Last edited:

Not horrible designs, but still somewhat cringe-worthy to declare them as "amazing", as most of the people in the comments echo.
Makes you wonder what they would think if they saw just a few of the concepts and kits floated around this part of the internet.

Last edited:

Not horrible designs, but still somewhat cringe-worthy to declare them as "amazing", as most of the people in the comments echo.
Makes you wonder what they would think if they saw just a few of the concepts and kits floated around this part of the internet.

The general public has poor taste (particularly 15 year old boys that hang around in the channel 7 AFL insta comments), I'd hope and expect them to hate our stuff.
I know this sounds snooty and patronising, but these are the facts.

Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Vancouver Canucks, Southampton FC

They're far from "amazing" no bias involved, but I feel as though they make MS Paint look good.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
Question for those who have had PI’s framed before;

Is there a standard for which way the jumper faces when they’re framed, do you display the front of the jumper or the back?

In my case Bunga was a legend and signed both the front and back so I have the option of choosing.

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
Hall of Fame is up!

I seem to have lost my spreadsheet with all the links to threads/designs/voting, so unfortunately I'll have to go and do that allll again one day.
Hello Red Crow,

A recent lurk throughout the old stomping ground of the FJ&GD Board has lead to a nostalgic last half hour of my life and it's been quite the trip down memory lane. However, as the incredibly self-indulgent man I am, having seen the Hall of Fame finally posted I was chuffed at the prospect of seeing my name up in shining lights. In the 3 minutes and 23 seconds it took for my atrocious internet connection to load the page i was becoming more and more excitable (gif related), ready to pat myself on the back, close the laptop and nod off for the night.

I was soon after shocked and appalled to see the glory and fame i once earned through my 2015 MIMPin' reign seems to have been written out of the history books. Now as a man who usually shies away from the spotlight, I would usually let this slip, and allow someone else to go down in history while I can tranquilly know the truth for myself and move on, however the pure disrespect of your error isn't the error itself. It's the fact you've named @Greater *in' Gattsby in my place. This must be rectified immediately. I just cannot cop that man receiving undeserving praise and recognition when it'll just go straight to his head, which is a quite blatant danger to himself as his head is already large enough and on that twiggy rig of his may soon have him struggling to keep it upright for extended periods of time.

I look forward to your response,
North Melbourne_Mitchell

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Hello Red Crow,

A recent lurk throughout the old stomping ground of the FJ&GD Board has lead to a nostalgic last half hour of my life and it's been quite the trip down memory lane. However, as the incredibly self-indulgent man I am, having seen the Hall of Fame finally posted I was chuffed at the prospect of seeing my name up in shining lights. In the 3 minutes and 23 seconds it took for my atrocious internet connection to load the page i was becoming more and more excitable (gif related), ready to pat myself on the back, close the laptop and nod off for the night.

I was soon after shocked and appalled to see the glory and fame i once earned through my 2015 MIMPin' reign seems to have been written out of the history books. Now as a man who usually shies away from the spotlight, I would usually let this slip, and allow someone else to go down in history while I can tranquilly know the truth for myself and move on, however the pure disrespect of your error isn't the error itself. It's the fact you've named @Greater fu**in' Gattsby in my place. This must be rectified immediately. I just cannot cop that man receiving undeserving praise and recognition when it'll just go straight to his head, which is a quite blatant danger to himself as his head is already large enough and on that twiggy rig of his may soon have him struggling to keep it upright for extended periods of time.

I look forward to your response,
North Melbourne_Mitchell

Fixed. Please accept my humble apologies. You North Melbourne fans all look the same to me.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
The general public has poor taste (particularly 15 year old boys that hang around in the channel 7 AFL insta comments), I'd hope and expect them to hate our stuff.
I know this sounds snooty and patronising, but these are the facts.
The execution is so off too, some jumpers have no manufacturer logo, some have just the team logo, some have sponsors and some have both. It's a s**t show of a presentation.

Back