Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

1588251953773.png 1588251972691.png

These have just been dropped on the Collingwood Shop as part of their 'Swooping Magpie Collection'. A bit plain in my opinion, probably could have done more for a longy and jumper that cost $55 and $75 respectively, but hey it's a start. Might wait until a sale to pick one up if they're still there.

I may or may not have had a part in making this happen but all I will say for now is to wait until next years' training jumpers drop...

Hi everyone, hope this is appropriate. In pretty much all of the competitions I've previously entered my template has let me down, and with the MSFL coming up I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate one of their old ones, or maybe help out with a few pointers on creating my own? I have been and would like to continue using Photoshop, I think at this stage familiarity is important

Thanks everyone :thumbsu:

me too struggles with making templates big time, some help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi everyone, hope this is appropriate. In pretty much all of the competitions I've previously entered my template has let me down, and with the MSFL coming up I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate one of their old ones, or maybe help out with a few pointers on creating my own? I have been and would like to continue using Photoshop, I think at this stage familiarity is important

This was one of my first templates so it's certainly not the greatest but it's there for people to use and I wouldn't mind if you made some changes to it yourself

If you want to go down the route of making your own I would have a look at Gattsby's guide it does require some skill with the Pen Tool but if you're familiar with it should be no problem. Everything I learned about making templates began from there.

This was one of my first templates so it's certainly not the greatest but it's there for people to use and I wouldn't mind if you made some changes to it yourself

If you want to go down the route of making your own I would have a look at Gattsby's guide it does require some skill with the Pen Tool but if you're familiar with it should be no problem. Everything I learned about making templates began from there.

Thanks Nato, much appreciated :thumbsu:

hey mate, i made an easy to use flat template with a bunch of prefab elements like chevrons, sash, etc. can download it here:

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fsu6oUB06kRxNl-1j-m3RZqRcPqk11sn/view?usp=sharing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey mate, i made an easy to use flat template with a bunch of prefab elements like chevrons, sash, etc. can download it here:

Code:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fsu6oUB06kRxNl-1j-m3RZqRcPqk11sn/view?usp=sharing

That's really great, thanks for sharing Dylan8

i was meaning to make a video tutorial on that template and release them together. maybe i'll make that at some point soon. just a kind of photoshop basics, intro to jumper design thing.

If you have the free time to put that together that'd be a fantastic resource for newer designers, and for me personally as someone who's been here a while but is looking to take the next step and really polish my work

f8cb8bc38c10ea0f73c6ad9ec7753fb0.jpg

AFL club logos as NBA logos

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone on here familiar with NHL gear? Looking at getting a hooded lace-up jersey and they seem to go for around $200, seems a bit steep for a hoodie but perhaps there is somewhere here in Australia that stocks them where I can get it cheaper?

From what I've seen there is two different brands that do them, 47 and fanatics have an in-house one (although these only are on their US site, not international) happy with either or something else as long it is good quality. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I am not too knowledgeable on US sports stuff.

Anyone on here familiar with NHL gear? Looking at getting a hooded lace-up jersey and they seem to go for around $200, seems a bit steep for a hoodie but perhaps there is somewhere here in Australia that stocks them where I can get it cheaper?

From what I've seen there is two different brands that do them, 47 and fanatics have an in-house one (although these only are on their US site, not international) happy with either or something else as long it is good quality. Any info would be greatly appreciated as I am not too knowledgeable on US sports stuff.
Wouldn't advise purchasing from fanatics. Order got "lost" only to turn up at my doorway somehow six months later.

Wouldn't advise purchasing from fanatics. Order got "lost" only to turn up at my doorway somehow six months later.
That doesn't sound great! Was this through their International (UK) site or the US one?

Unrelated to Fanatics, but I had this with a hoodie I ordered from a US based shop a couple of years ago. Disappeared off the system, appeared a couple of months later. Must be a US thing or something to do with customs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back