Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
FWIW, big recommend to the $10 2packs of AFL retro socks are you can now buy at Coles.

VFL shield logos, comfy and unsure if it’s intentional but the sock colours for the Eagles ones at least seem a little off but they’re actually a perfect colour match to my woolen Eagles jumpers (slightly mustardy gold-yellow and cyan-y royal blue)

Fizzler

#BarUp
Dec 26, 2013
Just refuelling ⛽
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
FWIW, big recommend to the $10 2packs of AFL retro socks are you can now buy at Coles.

VFL shield logos, comfy and unsure if it’s intentional but the sock colours for the Eagles ones at least seem a little off but they’re actually a perfect colour match to my woolen Eagles jumpers (slightly mustardy gold-yellow and cyan-y royal blue)
Do they make Port ones? Unlikely that I’ll find any in Victoria but worth a look at least.

Fizzler

#BarUp
Dec 26, 2013
Just refuelling ⛽
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
BOLTS, REN, OKC, WFC, LVB, STORM
I'm putting together a few video essays on my YouTube channel as a bit of a passion project.

Would love to see what you guys think of this first one :)

I’ve seen another guy making these sorts of videos too and I love to see it. This is very well made from what I’ve watched so far, good stuff :thumbsu:

DiamondGuy

_zCDvOsdL9Q
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
I agree, it's very professional. I particularly noticed the fast speed you were talking at. Keeps it moving and keeps your attention. Don't go any faster though!
EDIT: You sped it up, didn't you. 125%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbsy

Oct 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
I agree, it's very professional. I particularly noticed the fast speed you were talking at. Keeps it moving and keeps your attention. Don't go any faster though!
EDIT: You sped it up, didn't you. 125%.
Haha a couple of people on Reddit said the same thing, that they liked it but I need to slow my talking down a touch. Something to think about. Thanks for the feedback to you and everyone else :)

Gibbsy

Oct 12, 2009
Geelong
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester City, Victory, Cavs
I’ve seen another guy making these sorts of videos too and I love to see it. This is very well made from what I’ve watched so far, good stuff :thumbsu:
Yeah Jagger Skilbeck is the guy that's made a couple of these types of videos recently and they've all popped off, getting like 50K views. There's definitely a niche market to be captured here. I love the longform content put out on SB Nation etc, and that's sort of what I'm trying to replicate

troybe

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2008
At Glamorama
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melb Stars, Man U, USC, NY Mets

Which Coles? My local hasn’t heard of them

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top Bottom