Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

I started a Josh bruce career in AFL Evolution and accidentally bumped someone (I think Trengove) and got reported for rough conduct within 5 seconds.
Did you actually miss games? I've been reported a few times but have played the next week.

Yeah Talia got 5 weeks for rough conduct in my game. I appealed and got 6. REKT
Appeal always adds one match, just always plead guilty and it will always take one game off.
Did you actually miss games? I've been reported a few times but have played the next week.
Nope, none at all. It was off the ball, opposite side of the ground to the ball, but I didn't even go to the tribunal.

This game needs to start over.

It's s**t.

I missed this in the in game help, but if you hold triangle (or whatever the xbox thingy is) when the ball is first kicked and release it when the two circles meet then that's how you mark.

Young Mitchell is absolutely dominating the TAC Cup off CHF. Nickname of Duck suits.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game needs to start over.

It's s**t.

I missed this in the in game help, but if you hold triangle (or whatever the xbox thingy is) when the ball is first kicked and release it when the two circles meet then that's how you mark.

Young Mitchell is absolutely dominating the TAC Cup off CHF. Nickname of Duck suits.
Yeah marking is pretty broken. I'm always spamming the tackle button when chasing down an opponent, so when they kick it my attempted tackle becomes an attempted mark and I don't have a chance to contest it. Might even have to look at remapping the controls. I'm having trouble with goal kicking when the ball is in play, too, but hopefully both of things are just getting used to the game issues.

Being given advantage if your player touches a loose ball after a free kick but before it cuts to being on the mark shits me to no end, every single time it turns into a turnover.

I hate how when you mark, the camera is centred on the player with the ball, so you can't actually see any of the marking targets. Just have to hope that they're in a good spot (or use the mini map but who has time for that)

And he's Greek too! Damn, Ando! I don't reckon I'd last being that size. FTR I'm 14 but 5'10 and 80 kg (but I'm not a fat campaigner.) Keep eating burgers, as well as potatoes and eggs. Seems to do the trick.

Switch to the Anglo-Indian railway diet, every meal is a big plate-full of coconut rice, with only a little meatball curry on top. Pappadums are broken up and mixed through the rice for "texture," though you can use Smiths or Samboy chips. Bread, chapatis, parathas, rotis or any other naan bread alongside every meal. Potatoes are considered "vegetables," so EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!

You'll be a fat diabetic heart patient in no time. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back