Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbsy Red Crow
I'll just throw this idea up to you guys but I was thinking to other day it would be kinda convenient to have 'Hub' tags for league competition threads. It's not the most annoying thing in the world but I sometimes find myself having to scroll around for a bit searching for the Hub of a competition in the sea of other 'Discussion' tagged threads.

Gibbsy Red Crow
I'll just throw this idea up to you guys but I was thinking to other day it would be kinda convenient to have 'Hub' tags for league competition threads. It's not the most annoying thing in the world but I sometimes find myself having to scroll around for a bit searching for the Hub of a competition in the sea of other 'Discussion' tagged threads. What do you guys think

Yeah interesting idea. That could be worth looking into.

Polish Clubs Alright Already is a good listen.
Honestly prefer it over their newest album. It has some great tunes but I prefer the rawness of their debut, Alright Already feels less produced and more visceral to me at least.

Really wanna see Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion perform "WAP" at the grand final. If this doesn't go ahead I will boycott the league.
I want Ben Shapiro to perform "WAP" at the grand final. If this doesn't go ahead I will boycott the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samsung, but what is a Cog key?
It's an issue Chief pointed out with Samsungs (and potentially Chrome?)

Ahh, sorry was on my lunch break. The cog button at the end where the bold, italic, strike buttons are. Removes their function and we can press backspace and enter again.

McDonald's has gone so downhill
I just had it for the first time in ages - absolutely terrible

Be careful saying that. I'll have to pull you into a werewolf game on the Sweet FA Club Room board with a few of the other Eagles fans.

done that a looooooong time ago back when I was with the Wonders.

McDonald's has gone so downhill
I just had it for the first time in ages - absolutely terrible
Now going after HJs in the High Court for the Big Jack promotion - they're unhinged lol
Burgers r better @ you know where ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back