Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want a dodgy AFL template
here you go:
PUMA - AFL Template.png

So much creativity starting to happen on the board again.

It is nice to see.

And it almost makes me want to give people an outlet for this creativity.
was suprised we didnt see a lot of it during the original covid lockdown , happy to see it flow through now tho :thumbsu:

was suprised we didnt see a lot of it during the original covid lockdown , happy to see it flow through now tho :thumbsu:
I was hoping that with covid, and especially the double lockdown in Vic, I would have a heap more time to do portfolios and those sorts of things but if anything my job just got even busier so im working almost double what I used to work. Of course I'm thankful for that but I had so many ideas that probably would have been done by now if I had an extra day off every week.

I did have it as my avatar, but I think this lovely loading image is better suited in here.

cSDUJmS.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 981508
Sometimes I forget there are some real nuffies when it comes to footy jumpers because I spend a lot of time on here, but lol
Typical Richmond. First the whole asking for more stuff in the hub and now this? Disgraceful.

Anyone know where I can get one of those supporters East Perth Sekem jumpers? I got a few WAFL Sekems for $10 each at a warehouse clearance, so I doubt its the ones they're selling on their store, it just has the design, WAFL logo, and club logo on the right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back