Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had HJs for the first time in 6 years ama

Were the buns stale af/was the burger luke warm?

Not sure if it’s a state thing but I swear whenever I go to a Hungry Jacks here in WA, it’s always kinda warm and the bun is kinda stale, comparing to most other burger joints, including Maccas.

Not sure if it’s a state thing but I swear whenever I go to a Hungry Jacks here in WA, it’s always kinda warm and the bun is kinda stale, comparing to most other burger joints, including Maccas.
The ones near me are always fresh af. Must be a Perth thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What did you have?
Cheese Whopper meal

For a fast food joint surprisingly nice

Do you feel like suing other fast food restaurants now?
Spent the rest of the day contacting my lawyers and filing the paperwork against Maccas KFC and so on. Watch for it in the Qld Supreme Court.

Conclusion: HJs turns you into a litigous campaigner

Not asking a question, just want to thank you for contributing to my wage
enjoy spending your extra bucks on a new pies jumper

How underrated do you think Hungry Jack's is? The burgers really are better at Hungry Jack's
tbh I do agree with this

Why did you wait 6 yrs to have HJs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cause Queen St HJs everytime I walked past it was packed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of Hungry Jack's, our Culture Manager (whatever the * that's supposed to be) came in too with a 'thank you' gift bag to say thanks to our store for compliance with coronavirus safety measures, and what's inside?

A muesli bar.

A ******* muesli bar.

But then our District Manager came in the same day and they gave us a free meal up to $20.

Life's about the Ying and the Yang.

Speaking of Hungry Jack's, our Culture Manager (whatever the fu** that's supposed to be) came in too with a 'thank you' gift bag to say thanks to our store for compliance with coronavirus safety measures, and what's inside?

A muesli bar.

A ******* muesli bar.

But then our District Manager came in the same day and they gave us a free meal up to $20.

Life's about the Ying and the Yang.
What muesli bar are we talking though? An Uncle Toby's strawberry yoghurt topps? cos that's a dub.

This exact bar, never even heard of 'Kind' before. Ngl it was a pretty good bar but just the idea of giving a muesli bar as a gift seems off to me

View attachment 992552

Was it a whole box of those Kind muesli bars or just one inside a bag?

Also what did you buy with the free meal? Big Jack? Mega Jack?

Just one, singular muesli bar :drunk:

As for the meal I haven't cashed it in yet but I think you know damn well I'll get meself a Smokey Angus

Well, it does look like a fancy muesli bar, I spose that counts for something. You know, it's a step up from Uncle Toby's. Not that Uncle Toby's are bad or anything but they're kind of the base muesli bar

It's been too long since I've seen you eat a Smokey Angus so it slipped my mind, but now that you mention it there's certainly no doubt in my mind that's what you'll be ordering. $20 means you'll probably have enough left over for an M&M Storm too

It's been too long since I've seen you eat a Smokey Angus so it slipped my mind, but now that you mention it there's certainly no doubt in my mind that's what you'll be ordering. $20 means you'll probably have enough left over for an M&M Storm too
I still taste the victory of that Spencer St. Hershey's Kreme Pie on my lips after that 'Gades semi

Chief why can’t I change my username? Is there a limit?
Yeah you've changed it about 5 times.

What name do you want? I'll do it manually for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back