The_torpedo

Coughs and sneezles spread diseasels
Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few
Looks like adidas are going to be launching a pair of wolverine themed predator boots sometime soon, coincidentally after my wolverine and adidas predator inspired FLO entry from late last year. might just be the biggest "great minds think alike" moment in FJGD history. I don't play any sport where I have a practical use for these but I may have to look into picking up a pair!
View attachment 1076373
We could always form an FJGD FC :p:p:p

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
I think there's a thread on the mainboard about this sorta thing, but you'd be surprised the amount of players who probably frequent this site. I'm not sure why they would, perhaps just seeing what people are thinking about them/the team? It's certainly a lot different atmosphere to that of the other social medias like Facebook, Twitter etc. While it's a bit more toxic here, there's some nuggets good analysis if you dig far enough.

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
I think there's a thread on the mainboard about this sorta thing, but you'd be surprised the amount of players who probably frequent this site. I'm not sure why they would, perhaps just seeing what people are thinking about them/the team? It's certainly a lot different atmosphere to that of the other social medias like Facebook, Twitter etc. While it's a bit more toxic here, there's some nuggets good analysis if you dig far enough.
In Matthew Richardson's book he mentions he used to log onto forums after the game and read about it and it effected him poorly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
Had a near death experience on friday night that involved having my throat slit and also nearly lost my left eye. Doctors and surgeons were amazed I survived. Never take life for granted boys.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hope you’re doing okay mate! If you need to talk, inbox is always open. Rest up.

Remove this Banner Ad