Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

My thoughts and best wishes are going out to those of you in Queensland and NSW affected or potentially affected by the floods!

Stay safe

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
i've been pretty lucky to not have been impacted at all where I live, but if you drive 30min-2hours north or south of me there's so many places where s**t is ****ed. the northern nsw stuff is heartbreaking seeing water up to the rooflines.

i've been pretty lucky to not have been impacted at all where I live, but if you drive 30min-2hours north or south of me there's so many places where sh*t is f’ed. the northern nsw stuff is heartbreaking seeing water up to the rooflines.
I'm only getting minor flooding but I am in a similar boat. Drive 1 hour - 2 hours south or north you would start to float away. It's quite annoying but not much you can do about it.

I said to my gf the other day that I reckon zinger box is the most popular fast food item in Aus and she heavily disagreed with me...
what does FJGD reckon?
Zinger Bacon and Cheese Box is my go to, the Zinger box is almost definitely the most iconic fast food meal in Australia, but most popular item would have to come down to whatever the most popular brand of the 3 is.

Zinger Bacon and Cheese Box is my go to, the Zinger box is almost definitely the most iconic fast food meal in Australia, but most popular item would have to come down to whatever the most popular brand of the 3 is.
Zinger box just because of the wings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Popular sure. But the most iconic fast food in Australia, no chance. The Dim Sim is so far clear its not even worth the discussion.

Went to KFC Yesterday, it was fine. Better than Maccas by a country mile.

I'd assume something about not being allowed to eat meat on specific holy days, so people go for fillet o' fish burgers*

* - not a burger.

Fridays, especially Good Friday.

But the Filet-o-Fish is the highest selling burger (yes I am calling it a burger, it can be called either a burger or sandwich) around the world not just because of that. But it is due to groups who do not eat red meat or follow Halal/Kosher rules.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back