Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

This:

I was up to 2007 in my research, going backwards.
I did 2006 yesterday.

I thought I'd post what I have once I get to about 2000.
Hi akkaps - did you still want a hand with this, or are you getting through well enough on your own? I could probably help out if needed during my next leave break in October.

You're a legend! I've been thinking for so long about this but just don't have the time. Preseason games too?
I have not preseason games. But they can definitely be done.
Reminds me to get onto my umpires portfolio
Do it. Would be an awesome addition.
Hi akkaps - did you still want a hand with this, or are you getting through well enough on your own? I could probably help out if needed during my next leave break in October.
The research aspect is very easy to do. I'll definitely need help adding all the data to the website. As this would be the time consuming part.

The research aspect is very easy to do. I'll definitely need help adding all the data to the website. As this would be the time consuming part.

Can you send a screenshot of some of what you've done so far Akkaps? I'm interested as to how you're collating the data, whether it's being done in an Excel spreadsheet or if you're just saving the photos (either way is good)

No worries. Perhaps PM me when you're ready and let me know what needs doing & how

Can you send a screenshot of some of what you've done so far Akkaps? I'm interested as to how you're collating the data, whether it's being done in an Excel spreadsheet or if you're just saving the photos (either way is good)
No worries. Perhaps PM me when you're ready and let me know what needs doing & how
I have done this on an Excel document, and today's it's started slowing up. You know, 2000 lines, and three sheets all with heaps of formulas.

I'll upload it to Google Spreadsheets tomorrow and start a thread. I recon we can take t from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just came across this guy. Irving Alberto Perez. He used to work for UAE-based Romai Sportswear, and he has posted plenty of sponsorship proposals, including Lazio, Watford and West Brom. Some of his work was used by clubs and national teams last season.
He does all his designs by hand (from the looks of things) and the amount of detail in them for such a minimalistic template is really cool to see! Check it out..
https://www.irvingperceni.com/about/
https://www.irvingperceni.com/projects/

I just came across this guy. Irving Alberto Perez. He used to work for UAE-based Romai Sportswear, and he has posted plenty of sponsorship proposals, including Lazio, Watford and West Brom. Some of his work was used by clubs and national teams last season.
He does all his designs by hand (from the looks of things) and the amount of detail in them for such a minimalistic template is really cool to see! Check it out..
I have some of his drawings saved in my inspiration folder. He's good.

Never seen this guy's stuff before, love the look of those Lazio kits. I just came home to a very exciting parcel, Angelo Trofa's Football strip concepts vol.5, basically an 80 page magazine full of designs and football design talk! He produces some pretty cool stuff and I only found out about it via the Kits he produced for FIFA ultimate team this year. Would love to hear about some more people to follow if anyone can share.
Link to his website
You can also view the first 4 volumes here

Never seen this guy's stuff before, love the look of those Lazio kits. I just came home to a very exciting parcel, Angelo Trofa's Football strip concepts vol.5, basically an 80 page magazine full of designs and football design talk! He produces some pretty cool stuff and I only found out about it via the Kits he produced for FIFA ultimate team this year. Would love to hear about some more people to follow if anyone can share.
Link to his website
You can also view the first 4 volumes here
Ha, that is so strange. I just had that come in the mail on Tuesday.

I love the training bib section.

So my little brother finally turned 18 a few months ago, and now with his HSC Trials over he's going to his first party at a mates house where it's BYOA. We're not much of a drinking people, but he wants to take something. I've recommended Strongbow (I don't drink beer, personal choice) already or perhaps Canadian Club. Any other ideas?

So my little brother finally turned 18 a few months ago, and now with his HSC Trials over he's going to his first party at a mates house where it's BYOA. We're not much of a drinking people, but he wants to take something. I've recommended Strongbow (I don't drink beer, personal choice) already or perhaps Canadian Club. Any other ideas?

CC & Dry is a go to for any novice drinker. Light, doesn't taste too alcoholic, is alcoholic enough and it's not a Cruiser.

Don't know where else to put this, but dear lord AFC what are you doing you fools! An indigenous design comp open to everybody! I get that we seem to be all about 'fan engagement', but Lindy from Lockleys' "I just wanted to have a go at dot painting" (similar to that ballarat league logo this year) should not be considered by the club at all. Half tempted to send in a protest design just letting them know my thoughts on the matter. I know it is not going to end up with the scenario that I'm thinking about, but this is a really poor move in my opinion and non indigenous folks really shouldn't have anything to with the look and feel of this round of indigenous round, it isn't our culture. #fancycuck rant over.

My Dad started me on Canadian Clubs a few months before my 18th, would recommend it if he's not an avid drinker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back