Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

The UI on the current theme is basically perfect. Buttons are a nice size not too big but are easy to find, the right things are emphasised like post quotes and there's clear separation between posts and profiles and everything. It doesn't at all feel dated either.

This new one has big loud distracting post buttons but harder to see like & reply buttons. There's more emphasis on signatures than post quotes for some reason. The floating green reply button is annoying too. If you look at the screen with soft eyes is obvious that there's just too much going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else hate how much clubs change for official apparel??.. Like playing jumpers would cost less than 20, probably less than 10 bucks to be made, yet the sell them for 100+ for the most part of the season...

Surely clubs would sell more, if the pricing was lower. I know I'd actually buy thr new merchandise when it's released l, rather than in the end of year sales or last year's stock if it was priced more competitively.

Does anyone else hate how much clubs change for official apparel??.. Like playing jumpers would cost less than 20, probably less than 10 bucks to be made, yet the sell them for 100+ for the most part of the season...

Surely clubs would sell more, if the pricing was lower. I know I'd actually buy thr new merchandise when it's released l, rather than in the end of year sales or last year's stock if it was priced more competitively.

Capitalism

Can we stop the trash talk
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back