Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not in Evo, and I never played Live. But I was referencing the text, how it's like the Premiership Season one and not like the Finals Series logo.
Yeah I noticed that. Thought it might have been left in from one of those games, albeit incorrectly.

Yeah I noticed that. Thought it might have been left in from one of those games, albeit incorrectly.
Big Ant made AFL Live but not Live 2 and Evolution so it would have almost certainly been from then. If I'm not mistaken some AFL files were left in Don Bradman Cricket 14 or 17 as well. I'm pretty sure they were going to make Live 2 and subsequently Evolution but they weren't given enough time and Wicked Witch ended up making it.

Sorry should have mad it more clear. So it's the texture for the Gatorade cart and it's located here in the pak.waz file.
pak.waz\data\prop\gatorade_cart\texture
The actual file should be the only one there.
Doing it now lol

Okay Fizzhead I added it into the game and nothing appeared to change at all which is weird.

I'll investigate a little bit more closely soon enough but it's probably a stupid mistake I'm making.

Love the idea though!

Okay Fizzhead I added it into the game and nothing appeared to change at all which is weird.

I'll investigate a little bit more closely soon enough but it's probably a stupid mistake I'm making.

Love the idea though!
That's odd. I know that some grounds don't have the cart (most notably Etihad) but others do, like Adelaide. I only have the demo and it has textures for the MCG, so maybe it's only at the MCG that the texture works.

That's odd. I know that some grounds don't have the cart (most notably Etihad) but others do, like Adelaide. I only have the demo and it has textures for the MCG, so maybe it's only at the MCG that the texture works.
I played at Adelaide (once) before I had to leave so maybe that's it

Can someone give a reason as to why AFL jumpers are sublimated, specifically the numbers.. Yet soccer shirts, they seem to generally have iron on numbers instead?

But seriously, I had my own run ins with him here and he was a serial pest, but the guy fought hard for the look of his Guernsey and wasn't afraid to call out s**t designs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did he get banned? Was he trolling again...
Apparently said something in the thread about the recent AUS game v Syria that put him over the 20 points in 12 months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back