Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is dead. I don't know whether to be proud of the board for maturing, or mourn the death of the FJGD "rat pack" shenanigans.
Long live the rat pack

I missed all the fun.

Well not really, I lurked on this board hard for two or three years, but I do regret not staying on when I made my first account. Let you assholes scare me off, and then didn't come back until a year later haha.

I missed all the fun.

Well not really, I lurked on this board hard for two or three years, but I do regret not staying on when I made my first account. Let you assholes scare me off, and then didn't come back until a year later haha.
Reveal yourself! What was your first account name?

My brother used to lurk and had a throw away for trade time. Has the shittiest username, I think we punk'd him one time in the old RDT actually.

My brother used to lurk and had a throw away for trade time. Has the shittiest username, I think we punk'd him one time in the old RDT actually.
I believe Freight Train was originally known as Georgia_footy

I don't know if it's too late to join the party, but anywho. (Long time lurker, first time poster, reporting in.)

2uyk51w.jpg

One of my only posts on BF before I left because people accused me of being an lmach duplicate account and I just stopped posting but remained a lurker.

One of my only posts on BF before I left because people accused me of being an lmach duplicate account and I just stopped posting but remained a lurker.
Ohhh!

You were that flog!!!

Shouldn't have come back lmaoooo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just created a Photobook on Photoshop that I need made by Saturday the 7th.

Is there a place that would made this for me?

I've already tried Officeworks, Harvey Norman, and K-Mart, each with their own difficulties.

Any help is much appreciated.

snap printing, my dude.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back