Discussion Random Chat Megathread Mk II

Remove this Banner Ad

Explain how red and green are best suited as a pair then.... :sick:
Minnesota Wild
Milwaukee Bucks (before 2015)
Portugal National soccer team

Although bright red and green don’t look good together, when they’re darkened they do. They usually also are better suited with white to offset it as well

What akkaps is talking about is Complimentary colours

Not a fan of the darker Portugal kits, but I agree it depends on the shades, but most of the time, nnnnnnope. Looks like I'm the only one though :p

Portugal’s current kits look dope, especially with the gold detailing.

But that’s just my opinion. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there much interest in a FJGD podcast?
Discuss the issues of various clashes and week to week predictions/recaps?

Not gonna lie... have had the thought before. Two issues I see is:

1) Content. Likely to be a lot of the same stuff being talked about each week;

2) Is anybody really going to listen? Interest probably fairly limited outside of this board and we all discuss it already.

Is there much interest in a FJGD podcast?
Discuss the issues of various clashes and week to week predictions/recaps?
I would mind helping out.

But as said above, we’d need to discuss ways of attracting a wider audience and creating more content to fill 30-40 minutes. So we could also talk about the competition that run on the board, rate the designs, give reminders for due dates. Also, possibly talk about different sports, and design news out of that. Hopefully this should cover what everyone comes to this board. And having a new guest each week has also proven to work on other podcasts.

I'm not very technical so I'd have to look into how to make one work but if their is interest we can run one
Or a monthly one to keep content going

If I got on there for an episode it would just be you and I bitching about Nike, TheLoungeLizard :D
Nike-Just-Do-It-Logo-free-download.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back